Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Confession by Anonymous

I'm not much a fan of RP really, but I recently went to a type of sim I thought I'd like and decided to give it a try. After one or two visits, I encountered a male character who had apparently been sexually assaulting female characters on the sim. I was sitting in a cafe when one of his victims walked in, all distraught from having seen him. He was standing outside the cafe, staring her down and preventing her from leaving. I then approached the guy outside the cafe and told him that his presence was disturbing this girl, and that he should leave. He argued, but eventually walked away. After walking the girl to her door, I figured out what I wanted my character to be.

For anyone familiar with the show Dexter, my idea was something like a female Dexter, but for sex offenders. Dark, I know, but I thought it could be interesting. So, I waited around a bit for the guy to really leave (he'd only walked a block away), and he eventually headed back to his place. I followed him, waited a bit, then knocked on his door.

He opened the door naked, I unphasedly (it's a word if I say it's a word) asked if I could come in, and he accepted. I then injected him in the neck with a substance to temporarily paralyze him, let him drop to the floor and rummaged around his house for a broomstick. You can imagine what happened next.

I don't intend to go back, but it made for an interesting story. Shocking to some, I'm sure, but if one can create a rapist character, why not a vigilante rapist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment