Sunday, March 15, 2015

Change Of Seasons by Anonymous


Darkness shrouds my world.
The endless black sea adjoins with a formless abyss of sky before my eyes.
I can sense nothing.
Not the figure of your presence nor the deviance in your smile.

Silence shrouds my world.
Neir a whisper reaches my attentive ears.
The crackle of white noise fills my head with not but static.
I can not pick up the little inflections of joy between such sweet sternness.

Numbness shrouds my world.
Neither feather nor heavy hand can breach this emptiness.
I can't feel the warmth of touch or the searing flame of crop-strike.
My sense is drowning in emptiness.

The blindfold peels from my bewildered face and bright images flood my world.
Headphones fall from my ears and the soft murmur of your voice floods my world.
Sharp nails accompany a soft caress and sensation floods my world.
Gazing, listening, straining into this change of seasons.

I feel almost reborn, spat back out into this reality.
From lack of all to overwhelming stimulation.
The tingle of realisation creeps up my spine whilst I look upon your face and hear familiar words.
I grip my bonds in remembrance of my situation, and succumb back into submission.

Happiness floods your world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment