Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Sentiment by Anonymous


I come to you with shaking hands
Bitten lips,
Elastic bands

Stalwart nature stripped away,
No composure,
Soul dismay

Dropping down to hit the floor,
Piercing gaze,
spots my core,

With abated breath I whisper-scream,
Hands turning upwards as I plead,
Give me agony as rich as cream,
Take my life, my love, my need,

Tear from me that which you desire and spill the life's blood from my being. Drink of it, paint your name with it across my unconscious husk and collect it to forge me into your marionette. Please take me, all that I am and everything I can be. take my flaws and torment from me a sweet screamed symphony. I need you to cut into me the rules I live by, so that I may revel in your constraints.

Please take from me every last breath of my own and leave me with.... Nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment