Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Dirty Thoughts by Jesse

My dirty thoughts:

    As i was working on my avatar shape (in the nude, of course) I couldn't help but think, "Why?". Aesthetically, i wanted a better looking avatar. Selfishly, i wanted to look sexy for my Goddess.

As i was adjusting my nipples, i reflected on how much i love having them played with in RL -- sucked, pinched, twisted, clamped, and pulled. I also noticed that my penis was too big for my current shape and size; my old shape was over seven feet tall. As i resized my penis, i couldn't help but think of all the prolonged teasing i had endured -- first the chastity and then the eventual orgasms. i also had dirty thoughts as i was shaping my hips and buttocks.

Memories of spanking and ass-play came into my mind, as well as other more intimate thoughts. As i was finishing up, i couldn't help but think it was a better looking avatar.  I hoped that my Goddess would agree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment