Monday, January 19, 2015

Edging by Duncan

My Queen gave me a task today. She told me I needed to edge twice for her. When I woke up this morning, it was the first thing on my mind. I was so hard and horny. It was very difficult to take care of my normal morning functions first as a hard-on makes relieving my bladder very difficult. I suppose I could have edged right then but that would have been very difficult because my bladder was saying 'I really needed to empty' -- and I wasn't wearing a diaper. LOL.  I took care of that task, which eased the horniness a little bit and then I decided to grab breakfast. I was very hungry. I still could not completely focus on anything else as her directive was interfering with any other thoughts I might have had about the day.

I decided it was time for a shower and that was the perfect place to edge for the first time of the day. I ran the water and got in, 'Her Prince' at a 6.0 just from the thoughts of what I was going to do. As I lathered up my body, I quickly cleaned 'Her Prince', not rubbing it yet. I grabbed the removable shower head and began to spray my shoulders and arms, letting the soap run down my body. My torso was next, then my legs.  I worked the outsides first then switched to my inner thighs. I began to move the spray up my legs, and I then reached in between and sprayed behind 'Her Jewels', getting my anus rinsed off and clean. I then moved the spray forward to the perineum and finally to 'Her Jewels'. 'Her Prince' responded to this by jumping to an 8.0. I put some soap in my hand and began to stroke 'Her Prince's head and shaft, sliding my hand up and down. The water spraying 'Her Jewels' found the sweet spots and I kept driving myself crazy with pleasure and with thoughts of Her directing this scene. I rapidly reached a 9.0.

 I knew she would want more. I kept stroking and spraying all the sensitive spots. OMG! I reached 9.5 on the scale and kept edging -- for her. I counted the strokes to keep myself at 'the edge'. I counted off 10 strokes,  then 15 strokes, then 20 strokes. I felt that if I went much higher I wouldn't be able to stop. At 22 strokes I stopped.  I felt the first rush of an oncoming orgasm start to build and I worried that I might have gone too far, but -- I had stopped in time. I felt the rush at the base but luckily it only traveled a short way up 'Her Prince', stopping well before the halfway point up the inside of the shaft. I finished my shower, cooling down as much as possible as I washed my hair. Then I proceeded to get dressed and then to grab a cup of coffee and set out a bowl of cereal.

As I was pouring my cup of coffee I knew that I needed to let My Queen know that I had completed one 'edge obligation'. I did so as I said Good Morning. I did some work and then, having finished my cup of coffee and my cereal but still feeling hungry and horny. I put a couple of pieces of bread into the toaster and poured myself another cup of coffee. I was in the process of buttering the toast when she responded to my post on Skype. I was delighted to see her! We chatted about our day's plans before it was time to go to work. We said goodbye. I headed off to start my daily work.

All day long I couldn't escape an intense erotic feeling -- horniness -- but I was very busy.  I had almost no time to breathe nor to relax. Finally, after I had finished the work I had to complete I decided to check email and to relax for a bit. Though I found myself in my office I knew it was time to edge again from the nagging semi-hardness of 'Her Prince'. I was, fortunately, alone as I got up to go to the men's room.  I was hoping nobody would see the obvious bulge forming in my pants. I made it there without incident.

Once in the room I quickly undid my pants thinking that just unzipping them wouldn't be enough to help me put my parts back in place (as hard as I thought I might be once I was done edging). I pulled out Her semi-hard Prince and tickled 'Her Jewels' with my other hand. I then began stroking softly and as I did Prince rapidly became rock hard, going from a 4.0 to a 7.0 in no time. I relaxed and thought of My Queen and how good it felt to follow Her instructions. I felt waves of intense pleasure as I stroked 'Her Prince' and the pressure began to build.  First I hit 8.0 then rapidly on to 9.0.  I hit 9.5 but I kept going, trying hard to relax and breathe through the sensations. I felt the pressure build as I hit 9.6, most deeply feeling the intensity rapidly building as I focused on Her. I next hit 9.7 and though I felt my orgasm approaching, I was still not yet at the absolute point of no return.

I hit 9.8!  My legs started to tremble. I knew I needed to stop soon. I felt the cum begin to rise in 'Her Prince'. I felt the pressure build to the halfway point up Prince at 9.9.  I abruptly stopped. Then I relaxed and breathed -- but the pressure kept rising, I focused on cooling down! Finally the pressure slowed down, stopping right when it reached Prince's Head. I knew if I had stroked even one more time I would have cum; I marveled at how Her will stopped me right there. I breathed and relaxed. It took forever to cool down to a point where I dared to touch 'Her Prince'.

Finally I thought I could safely touch myself to put 'Her Prince' away. It was so very difficult to not stroke it some more -- and to then cum, but I had promised I would edge and no more.  I followed through for Her. As I was putting myself away I noticed a lot of precum on the tip of 'Her Prince'. It looked enticing and I wondered what it would taste like. Still, I just put Prince away, though I confess I was at least a little curious about the taste. I know why I did not; it was from a set of rules she gave me. One of the rules she had me remove was that I was allowed licking up my own cum after I'd cum. (This tied into an old fantasy of mine. I still was curious to discover it again in my thoughts if nowhere else).

As I sit here typing I am extremely horny for her but -- I know it will still be several hours before I may talk to her again.  I wonder what she has in store for me. I know only that I am happy to serve her today -- as she has ordered.  I am grateful to be in her service.

Thank you, My Queen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment