Sunday, December 28, 2014

Trials & Punishments by Duncan

I was arrested a few weeks ago by the lovely Lady L. It seems she took offense at SL's random designation of whom my subhugs should go. It decided they should be offered to a sub with the same first letters as her. Unfortunately the timing couldn't have been worse. Time and time again I had expected to be able to fill my court time, but other obligations kept getting in the way. Finally I was informed I would be tried in absentia. Since my initial arrest I have started a trial period with an awesome Lady. I admit I had hoped she would say no to my having to go on trial, but she wholeheartedly decided I truly deserved my fate having not been able to go before the Bar and face proper judgment for my crimes.

It was decided by the court I should describe how I should be punished for my transgressions. In my opinion I should be freed because the other sub was at fault for having the same first letters or SL is at fault for not giving me options to choose from, but I understand this most logical solution would not please the court or my Lovely Lady and was indeed thrown out by the court as not being an excuse.  

For my punishment, I should be taken to the middle of the courtyard and stripped to expose my ass. My Lady should then take me over her knee to spank my bottom with her selection of implements until I am in tears and my cheeks glow as red as Rudolph's shiny nose or worse. Afterwards she should tie me to a table and tickle me mercilessly until I can barely breathe, begging for forgiveness and for her to stop.

After that phase of punishment My Lady would decide if more is warranted for having the temerity to show why I believe I am innocent in this Confession though I am truly remorseful of my inability to go to court to defend myself. I can only hope my confession truly shows my remorse for missing trials as I know My Lady will take me to task if she feels it is not sincere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment