Saturday, December 27, 2014

Spontaneous Confessions 12/20/14

Besides your genitalia (or pink parts), what do you consider the most erogenous area of your body and why?  How do you like that area treated?

The soft areas of skin on my body... behind my knees, the insides of my arms, my neck, my inner thighs.  Just a soft touch on these areas make my whole body tingle.  My eyes close and I draw a sharp breath.  It's heart stopping, arousing... total pantie dropper!


Besides your genitalia (or pink parts), what do you consider the most erogenous area of your body and why? How do you like that area treated?


fingers over my tummy ,
it makes me squeel like a little piggy and giggly like a little schoolboy . something i cant stop if i wanted to .


Besides your genitalia (or pink parts), what do you consider the most erogenous area of your body and why? How do you like that area treated?


I love having my inner elbow kissed, licked, stroked with a finger or feather.  It gives me incredible chills and tingles.  It's a soothing, yet stimulating, sensation.

I also like when a man kisses up your arm, like Gomez would do to his wife Morticia when she spoke French and drove him wild with desire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment