Monday, December 15, 2014

For Confessions, Part One by Sandy

The walk home
Part one

While walking home I always walk past this house were a very attractive lady lives I have never had the courage to speak to her when I have seen her as there is just something about her. She is always dress very sexy and with her long blonde hair and beautifully formed body make me want to masturbate when I get to my home which I have done before.

But this time I was walking past her home and she approached the fence and said hello to me
The Lady “hello how are you”
Martin “oh hello I am well”
The Lady “I’ve seen walking by most night I’m guessing your heading home is it far”
Martin “not really just down the road”
The Lady “well my name is Nikki”
Martin “hello Nikki my name is Martin”
Nikki “I was wondering if you could help me with something”
Martin “sure I’ll be happy to help”
Nikki “it’s in the house I’m having trouble with moving something”
As she turned and started to walk towards her house, I thought wow my wildest dreams have come true she has spoken to me and now I’m going in her home. As I followed her towards her home watch her as she walked, it was a big house at least 4 bedrooms, as we approach the door it was a dark oak door she open.

Nikki “come in please let me take your coat and back”
Martin “thank you”
I handed her my coat and bag and she hung them in a cupboard. I looked down the corridor there were a couple of doors coming of the main corridor.

Martin “you have a nice home”
Nikki “why thank you I thought we could have a drink before so we could chat about what you are going to move”
Martin “yes sure”

She opens a door next to her and point Nikki “please take a seat what would you like to drink” oh Martin “tea is fine” and she shuts the door behind her.
While she is gone I have a look around the room it looks a bit like an office with a comfy leather office chair behind a big oak desk and one other chair that looks a bit up right with arms. I notice a few of the books on the shelves are of and erotic nature and one title I notice is called how to break a man. It also dimly lit. As I hear her returning I jump in the upright wooden chair opposite the desk as she enters.
She opens the door and enters the room “are you ok Martin”
Martin “yes thank you would you lie a hand”
Nikki “no it’s ok”
She places the tray on the desk and goes and sits behind the desk. I reach for a cup of tea and try and get comfortable.

Nikki “ so let’s talk what it is I need someone to move a box from upstairs in my bedroom down to my shed it’s a bit heavy for me so I was wondering if you could do it will pay you of course how’s your tea”
Martin “oh its ok you don’t have to pay me it is a pleasure to help you I have always been meaning to say hello and the tea is great nice and sweet”
As I slowly sip away at the cup of tea looking across at her I notice her bra is showing through her white shirt. All of a sudden I start to feel a bit hot and a bit dizzy.

Martin “is it hot in here Nikki”
Nikki “no are you feeling hot”
Martin “yes a little”
As I try to move my legs but I can’t and feeling my eyes getting heavy like I was tired.
Nikki “that will be the drugs taking effect don’t fight it let it take effect”
What did she say oh my god she has drugged me why what is going on. As I slur my answer to her

Martin “what do you mean? You drugged me why”
As I drop the cup to the floor and pass out.
While I’m knocked out she has strapped me to the chair at my wrists and ankles and changed her outfit as she starts to waves smelling salts up my nose and I start to wake but in a hash, opening my eyes I start to see a bright light and I see Nikki stood in front of me she is now wearing a tight red Latex dress a pair of red court shoes, her hair is pulled back showing her full face.

Nikki “ah there you are nice to see you awake now” as she slaps me hard around the face and then again on the other side with the back of her hand “that should wake you up now while the drugs fully were off you want be able to speak but by the time I’m finish you’ll have agreed to everything”
I look after and try and speak but I can’t so I just look at her unable to speak.
“so I bet your wondering what happened well I have been watching to for a while now and have decided that it is time to start your new life a couple of day ago I followed you home” my eyes widen “and you live suck a crap life and after some enquires I have found out that you’re an only child, your parents are dead and you are quite well off. So after this you are going to sign your life over to me all you worldly goods will be mine”
She walks behind me and whispers in my ear “that’s right you belong to me now my property” and she walks back in front of me and just stands and looks at me.

After about 10 minutes of thinking Mistress Nikki picks up some scissors and starts to cut my clothes from me “now let’s see what I have to work with slave M oh didn’t I tell you that is your new name hope you like it but I don’t really care” as she continues to remove my clothes and toss them into the bin “now that’s better naked ready for your collar, chastity, my brand and maybe some nipple piecing’s.
I try to scream and a little gets out “wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaa” Mistress Nikki looks “oh I think the drugs are wearing off now where’s that gag” as she force a big ball gag into my mouth forcing my mouth wide but unable to speak.
Then she steps back “right then now I’m going to play with you that’s right play till you sign this bit of paper” I shack my head in defiance and she just laughs at me “HaHaHa your attempts at getting away won’t work and don’t think you’ll run away” she holds up the collar “see this collar it is fitted with a lock and shock device if you leave this house without me it will shock you till you pass out and how do you  think you’ll look naked running down the road before your arrested and returned to me that’s right the police will know you belong to me and will return you to me”.

As she raise her foot and push the shoe into my groin and heel deep into my ball sack “does that hurt I don’t care now sign” I shake my head as she leans forward and starts to slap me around the face with one and then starts to dig her long nails into my nipples and starts to twist “SIGN THE PAPER SLAVE!!!!!!!!” you will learn…………………………… end of part one

0 comments:

Post a Comment