Monday, December 1, 2014

Anonymous Confession


Why do I have to love you?
What was it that made me fall?
I remember a time I was happy.
Now torture defines it much more.

I know I will never escape it.
It will follow me tho life will go on.
Even as I'm sure I will find it again,
For you it will never be gone.

I stood by and watched it take over,
My body, my heart, and my mind.
Never felt fear in letting it grow,
Getting deeper with the passing of time.

Then just when I thought I was in the right place,
Where nothing could spoil the flow
Things began to crumble around me.
And changed the direction I'd go.

It may be that you do still love me.
Your saying I'm the one you adore.
But Its obvious because I know you so well.
You've been thinking of  someone else more.

So this is where love becomes painful.
Unable to just stop how I feel.
Where separation from you would just kill me.
Destroying my plans and our deal.

And yes it does stop hurting.
If given the time to heal
But I'll keep this love forever saved
In a place in my heart I can feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment