Monday, November 24, 2014

Trials Confession by Dez


[My Trial punishment was to contain two writings. First, a poem about fur. Second, a confession about how much i enjoy The D's court system.  I combined these two into a slightly bigger story.  Here it goes -- all for nothing].

The door opened, She walked in the room casually; I was kneeling in front of the bed, facing the door that She had just entered. She wore a full-length fox-fur, buttoned up. I sat there naked. She took Her time as She walked closer to the bed. I sat there in position as She had told me to half a hour earlier. "Get ready, assume your position, and eyes straight at the door." That is what Her text message had told me to do. She started to unbutton Her coat; I kept my eyes to the door but, for a brief moment, i saw Her. She looked stunning and the fur looked beautiful in the dim light As She walked past me i only felt the breeze of the coat as she opened it. Intentionally or not, the fur just barely touched my shoulder. I swallowed, and i felt my body tense. She opened both of the closet doors.  Behind them was a rack full of different kind of coats and above them a shelf with different toys. She ran her hand through the coats, i wanted to turn and dive in the closet with Her but my body couldn't move.  All i heard were the sounds of the hangers moving and turning. Her footsteps came closer and stopped; then i felt the fur on my back on both sides. She stood behind me and bowed down. The soft fur trailed down my back, and i closed my eyes and enjoyed the sweet sensation. As a blindfold was pulled over my eyes, i felt the sleeve of the coat run down along my face.  It hit my shoulder. I started to breath more deeply and I felt the fur slide down on my shoulder. A squeeze of my nipple made me grunt, and my nipple started to feel more painful. A smile formed on Her face. The fur moved up my shoulders and it then disappeared completely from my body. I moved up and backwards and then i felt Her tug on my collar. My body was not putting up any resistance. She guided me to the bed and she tied me up spread eagle. She ran Her hand up my chest, Her fur touching me again. I started to breath more deeply as She trailed Her finger down to my pelvis area. I let out a soft moan as I felt the run of Her finger. She smiled and she started to dig Her finger first into my upper leg and then up to my belly button.  It moved from left to right over my stomach and back, then moved up to my nipples. I grunted and I bucked my hips up. I breathed heavily. The pain from Her nail and the soft fur sensation right after it made me very horny. She clamped one of my nipples between Her fingers and twisted it. She smiled to see my reaction.  "Boy, I am feeling in a wicked mood!" After a short pause She ran Her fur over my nipple.  A moan from my side followed . She continued.  "I want you to tell me a poem -- a poem about fur!". A quick "Yes, Mistress!" followed from my lips. I took a short moment to think of what to say next. As She lay down next to me, I started:

    "Fur, when i see you passing by, all other thoughts start to fly
    Your looks are luxe and divine, what else can i define"

I felt Her hand again, rubbing the fur over my body, guiding it over my arms and down my chest, and up along my neck. I continued.

    "Your beauty draws me closer, i just want to take you to discloser
    So i could able to wear you, it makes me envious like blue"

She moved the fur down over my legs; i moaned softly as i felt the fur  briefly making contact with my balls. After that i had a hard time staying focused.

    "To feel your warmth and softness, even it if was just finesse
    Oh beautiful beautiful fur, when we finally touch you make me purr"

She then trailed the fur up and down my cock three times. I started to purr softly. She giggled.  "You really do purr." She then pulled the fur away from me, got off the bed, and grabbed a whip from the shelf. She swung the whip, testing it. "Boy! Now!" I heard how serious She was about this from the tone of Her voice. I started to feel my bindings for the first time as i tugged upon them. She continued.  "I will give you once chance to come clean to me." I panicked, since i had done nothing wrong. Nothing that i could think of, anyway. She swung the whip again in the air. The bindings really got a hold of me as i struggled harder; I was completely at Her mercy. "Just confess it to me, boy." As She grabbed my cock with a hard, firm grip I felt my body tense up. It grew more painful as She squeezed harder and harder. My mouth opened but no words came out. Then, out of nowhere, a slap! i started to feel a stinging on my inner leg which got warm and red. Then again I felt this on my other leg. I bit my lip to hold in my screams. She let go of my cock and pulled off the blindfold. "Does this clear your mind, boy?"

My eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. I swallowed as i saw Her officer's outfit. "Yes, Mistress; yes it does, Mistress.  I do confess." I then said, whimpering, "I secretly enjoy the Dominion Court System so very much. From being locked up in the cages naked to the trial itself to the punishments. I love the joy it gives the Ladies as they watch me being led to the Judge and being told the horrible things that i have done. I like the public votes that always seem, with cheering, to find that i am guilty even as I plead and beg 'Have mercy on me!' But those outfits Mistress! The killing attire of the officers is what is 'the cherry on the cake' for me."

She spoke.  "Boy, oh boy -- I had a hunch from watching you there. A dozen roses for you. Do you understand why, boy?". I knew my fate had been decided.  In a weak and defeated tone I replied:"...because i did not tell You of the secret pleasure i get out of the Trials at the Dominion, Mistress." After a brief nod She then started to cover my body with twelve whip marks.  I counted them and and I felt my body burn from each of the twelve. She gently started to rub the sleeve of Her coat over the spots that She had whipped.

"I forgive you, boy".

The end


0 comments:

Post a Comment