Wednesday, November 19, 2014

That Wasn't So Bad by Anonymous


i sit here in my silence wondering, waiting, and hoping. I have been a good girl; I did everything She asked me to. And yet still i sit cross legged on the floor looking up at Her begging Her silently with my eyes. She slowly flips the page of Her book and occasionally peeks at me from the corner of Her secretive blue eyes and a knowing smirk can be seen in the creases. Even if i couldn’t see Her beautiful mouth i would know it was there. i start to fidget a little rocking softly back and forth feeling the nakedness of my pussy touching the soft carpet. The fibers rough and soft. In a way the feeling reminds me of Her hands when they are cupping me. It feels familiar and i softly sigh.

She clears her throat and the sound alone places goose bumps along my flesh. “Come here baby” She says. i look up eyes so wide and i try not to smile but it spreads across my face anyway. “Yes Ma'am” i stretch my legs out wide and crawl up onto my knees and make my way to Her. As i approach She slowly but deliberately takes the time to place the book mark carefully in Her book and set it next to Her on the nightstand. She gently places her hands in her lap and watches me as i crawl towards Her; i go slowly because the tease is part of our game that we both enjoy. i arrive at the edge of the bed and look up at Her my blue eyes trying to look as innocent as possible, but the longing in me is palpable. She reaches down and strokes the top of my head and runs the backside of Her hand down my face, I almost suffer under Her touch, knowing that She won’t give me what I want until She is ready. This denial has been so very hard for me. “What do you want baby?” At this i can’t help but smile like the Cheshire Cat and in turn She smiles back at me. “Well before I allow you to please me with that eager mouth of yours I’m going to do as I please. Do you understand?” i nod a resounding yes and sit back on my haunches and place my hands behind my back. i look down and wait.

She stands up and reaches for the drawer next to the bed and starts to pull out the rope, i try my best to keep my head down and sit still but i can already feel the wetness between my thighs that Her voice alone caused start to become more intense, the throbbing ache inside knowing what is about to come makes me gasp sharply. She comes around behind me and starts tying my hands with slow methodic movements that would seem more suited to a skilled surgeon. She pushes me down roughly after my hands are tied and strokes the back of my hair, down my neck, down my back, cups my ass for a brief moment. Her hands always feel almost electrified when they touch my bare skin. Before i even know it i feel the sharp sting of Her hand contacting with my ass. First one cheek and then the other back and forth in a rhythmic pattern almost as if She is a playing a symphony just for us. i try to be silent and not make a sound but a squeal escapes my throat and rides on along my tongue and escapes my barely parted lips as the smacks get more intense. The feeling is soothing and ecstasy at the same time. i never want Her to stop and as that thought crosses my mind She moves Her hand down and cups my pussy and a chuckle rolls out of Her “Eager are we girl?” I almost feel shame at my soaking wet pussy giving me away, but i know She wants me just like this and i want nothing more than to get my reward so i stay quiet. i hear the sound of Her grabbing the strap on and my eyes widen with anticipation.

i squeeze them shut defying my body’s natural reaction and hike my ass up just slightly. This time the laugh is more of a guffaw than anything and i stifle a giggle, She leans over me and whispers in my ear “I’m going to fuck you in this tight ass of yours and you are going to be a good girl so you can get what you want, understood?” i squeeze my eyes tighter closed and nod softly. I feel Her back away from me and grasp my hips and pull me towards Her. She grabs the bottle of lube from the nightstand and i can feel the warmth of the liquid slide down my crack and against my ass and the waiting hole that has never been used. She guides my hips and i feel Her slowly slide the tip against me rubbing my pussy juice with Her cock right up against my waiting virgin asshole. i grit my teeth and wait for it wondering if it will be like i always thought and dreaded. Before the thought can fully come into my mind She slams into my pussy and starts to fuck me like only She knows how, i moan and buck back against Her forcing Her deeper inside me the aching inside me is anguish. She grabs a hold of my ass digging Her nails into my flesh and leans over and bites the nape of my neck hard, i cry out a little, i can’t help it. “No baby I get what I want not you” She says as She agonizingly withdraws from my now beyond soaking wet pussy and then swiftly She shoves Her cock inside my ass. It’s so full, i had been a good girl and cleaned it just like She asked and i was astounded at the feeling of being filled so fast and the pain being pain but then not pain?? She slowly withdrew from the first initial stroke and i let out a sigh and a gasp at the same time. my eyes opened and i waited, it seemed an eternity. As soon as i had let my mind process the pain but not the feeling She slides Her glorious cock into me again and this time the fullness was even less and the vigor behind the thrust not so shocking as She started moving in and out of my slippery asshole at an excruciating slow pace, eyes wide open i realized that my body loves this i could feel my pussy throbbing and the tension in it building with each drive of Her cock into me, overwhelming me. The sensation was different than when She fucks my tight pussy for this was an even tighter hole and She was panting behind me and as i heard those noises coming from Her i couldn’t help it my body took over and i begged Her to fuck me harder, deeper, faster, whatever would make Her happy and satisfied. Regardless of what i had been telling my body all day she betrayed me and was begging to cum, the feeling of being so full was almost too much to bear. Then She stopped!!i turned around knowing this could ruin my chances at my reward, but i didn’t care. When i strained my neck around to look at Her, She was sitting back on Her thighs and stroking that beautiful cock with a glorious smirk crossing Her face. My lips parted. She grabbed my ass and spun me around and my face was right in front of my prize. She looked down at me and winked “what a good little girl you were, now you can lick My cock clean of you baby”.

I looked up and opened my mouth and winked back at Her as I slowly lowered my mouth onto Her taking it all the way to the back of my throat. A heavy moan escaped me and I came right then, knowing full well that I would be punished for not asking permission to release Her orgasm, i didn’t care I came and came as I sucked Her dry and as I finally lifted my mouth off of Her with not a spot missed i said “now that wasn’t so bad was it (in Her tone of voice) and giggled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment