Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kinky Confession by Lady Persephone

Kinky

Lazily I counted on my fingers the kinks I had explored, some I went on to repeat time and again, others a titillation tasted and put aside.

Let's stick to the pure sexual stuff, start with water sports, it's one of my all time favourites . It's not just the act itself, intimate and thrilling. It's the sounds of my piss as it descends and crashes against the body. The way it can make a boy gulp and choke, filling his ears and  nose with the pungent odor. Oh yes, the odor when certain foods and drinks have been devoured and imbibed, knowing that as they wend their way through your body the final destination is on a face. Not always a face, nothing is sweeter than fucking an arse before withdrawing and then pissing into the open anal cavity. You may have guessed that I'm partial to piss play.

Bondage, well I don't over enjoy the slow tie you up with rope stuff, I love the clipping  cuffs onto chains.  Being prepared in a Lego brick D/s sort of way, building solid inescapable situations. I need to know that you know you cannot escape, that turns me on. I know that caning an immobile body makes my belly ache with passion and I am never quite 100% sure I'll stick to your hard limits as they are not mine.  A few times I have overstepped another's hard limits, it breaks the bond of trust and D/s health and safety regulations. A warning  will have been issued but overwhelming need blinds us to potential disaster.

That was two of my kinks - if you want to know more of them I will need ten IMs asking me to continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment