Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Impromptu Confessions 11/15/14

There was this one time at the Dominion I will never forget.......


I wasn't looking to connect with anyone here.  A friend asked me to come to the courtyard to meet someone, and we ended up hitting it off.  It's turned into the beginning of a wonderful, and hopefully long lasting adventure.



I recall the time when Garth won the "run the D for a day" auction lot, it was a bit ago but I recall tping in and laughing so much during that time. He had the place in such a mess, I was shocked Eva didn't have a panic attack. It was a fun day for those with the sense of humor to enjoy it!



I entered the D/s scene as a submissive when I was only just turned 17, having graduated high school early and gone on to college. I was from a small rural baptist community and when I discovered kink, I was instantly enamored, but I'd never seen a "Dominant Woman" before because of my background and so I did not really understand or know that they existed.

After many misadventures in SL, I was "cornered" by several female submissive at a Sim and given a landmark to the Dominion. They told me, "You're not a sub, go there instead." I came to the Dominion on an alt just to see it... terrified and nervous. I suppose mostly of what I might discover about myself.

I will never forget that first visit- how right it felt- how it was just and instant 'fit'. I have never looked back...



Last winter I walked far out onto the ice  -- hundred of meters from The Courtyard -- and, in the dark,  watched fireworks in the black sky -- as I IM'd with my former mistress and best friend forever in both RL and SL.  The music was soft.  It took me back to my childhood in many, many ways.  It felt very very real !  I can see the whole vision in my mind's eye as I write these words.



A long time submissive friend IM'd me while we were all sitting around the Courtyard.  He IM'd me to tell me I looked beautiful and begged to be allowed to worship me by being beneath the beautiful shoes I was wearing.
I made him work for it, yes I did.

                                                                       ... I'll never forget it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment