Sunday, October 12, 2014

Rape Confession by Anonymous


My confession today is about my secret desire.... well, now not too secret a desire... a fantasy of  being raped. I've always, when walking down streets or in crowded areas, looked at certain females that give off a dominant demeanour and wondered what it'd be like if they caught me off guard. You know, down an alley way or in a private room within a building of business, or even at home. I've found myself wondering if, within that petite handbag of theirs, there's a gun, or a knife, or some rope, or a gag, or maybe even a strap-on tucked away in there -- just in case they come across an opportunity. So that's my confession, I have fantasies about being caught off guard, tied up, gagged, tortured and humiliated and raped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment