Saturday, October 4, 2014

Confession by Rock

Just over 2 years ago, I disappeared from not only the Dominion, but also from the RL BDSM scene.  I had thought that I'd met my match, and I was ready to marry the Lady that I was with.  We met on SL and journeyed to the Dominion together, and for her I gave up everything, only to discover that her interests lay in online roleplay only.  When we met in real life, we found that she did not like being a dominant and we did not have as much in common as we had originally thought.  It destroyed a part of me when we separated after 3 years, and it has taken a long time for me to find my way back.

I was not expecting the surge of emotions that have flooded to the surface as I re-enter the fray. It has been wonderful to get back in touch with this side of myself. I find myself craving, deeply needing, to let my submission out again. I have missed the emotions that flood over me when I am on my knees at someone's feet, the feeling of "completeness" that I feel at that moment. I am missing the feeling of a collar buckled tightly around my neck, the cool metal of a leash dangling against my chest, the shiver that runs down my spine as I feel the gaze of a dominant upon my body. These feelings and emotions play at me.

I seem to be overly excited, overly mischievous, the hunger inside me seeking a way to be fulfilled. It is challenging to rein that in, to pull myself back. I fear that in the time I have been away, the training and self control that I used to pride myself in has slipped away somewhat. I need to work hard to get that self-discipline back, so that I may be an object of pride to the one I hope to serve. So much to think about, so much ground to make up...but I can do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment