Sunday, October 12, 2014

Confession by Lady Lobbie


Once upon a time in a land not so far away,
A boy lay dreaming about the coming day.
The door I do open, in to the room I walk,
Around his cage I do stalk.
A swift kick to the bars, I deliver with my shoe,
Wake up boy you have very much to do.
He yawns, stretches and awakes
The 1st task of the day to bake cakes.
He toddles off to the kitchen to do as told,
I follow on behind him so he acts as good as gold.
He enters in to the room and is shocked to see,
My very good friend a lady named fie.
A look of shock crosses his face,
As she looks on sat in my space.
I grab his trousers and pull them down,
I tell him swiftly turn around.
He squirms as I push him over the table,
I tell him to get as comfy as able.
I pick up the lube and cover his hole,
Then pull on the object that will help reach my goal.
The strap on is lube and slid in to place,
It fills his ass with a simple grace.
Pushing hard and deep,
I feel his body leap.
My friend watching on as he gives in,
The noise he makes is quite a din.
Shall I let him cum I ask with a smile,
No she tells me make him last a while.
I fuck his ass with all that I can, hard and fast,
I hope he can last.
Let him cum after a count of ten,
Not a moment before then.
So the count do begin ten, nine
I bet he’s feeling fine.
Eight, seven, six and five,
I know that I feel so alive.
Four, three, two…one,
His seed is spilled till there is none.
I let him up, so he can go. He stays shaking,
On the table a wonderful noise he is making.
He slowly stands and asks to leave, my friend says yes with much laughter,
And of cause they live happily ever after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment