Sunday, September 14, 2014

Voices In His Head: An Experiment by Doc

                                            by Doc Nolan

He was looking at her intently.  Mostly her breasts.  She was looking at him in return – weirdly.  The voices in his head began chatting…  Voice number one started the discussion inside his brain….
#1:  ‘Well, there you’ve done it again.  Staring!  She’s probably upset that he is so fixated on her body!
#2:  Hey, don’t get so paranoid!  Maybe she’s glad someone is noticing her… maybe she feels invisible and neglected.
#3:  Sure!  You honestly think no one notices her?
#2 Again: Well, you never know…
#4:  Will you guys shut up?  She’s talking!

She says (aloud), “It’s nice to meet you.  I wish I knew what you were thinking; I’d love to know”

 #1:  ‘Thank god she doesn't.  At least she hasn't noticed ‘Mr. Embarrassing Member’ down there showing off and getting hard again.  What as ass!
#2:  Hey, even if she did notice, maybe she’d be happy to have some effect – other than setting off a discussion here.  Mr. EM at least shows himself honestly.  More than you guys do….
#3: ‘She sure has nice breasts’.
#5: If you guys weren't so tied up, maybe I could engage in some outward flirtation!
#4:  Yeah, number five makes a good point. <Pause as he guffaws at his pun’>.

He says, “It’s hard to say exactly what I’m thinking – but you are an impressive woman.  I think we should get to know each other – if you want to!’

#1: <Groan>.  What an asinine comment.
#5:  Hey, he’s out of practice!  Give the guy a break!
#2:  I think he’d do anything she told him to do right now… This guy is pathetic.
#3:  Nah.  He’s not pathetic; just desperate.
#5: <Laughs> She’s cute, but he is definitely both pathetic and desperate! <Laughs again>.

She says, “If I were a man I might ask you to come and see my etchings.  <She grins>.  But I think you are interested in other things – aren’t you?”

He replies, “I hope I’m not offending you, but I noticed you earlier.  You are very ‘attractive’.

She says, “You were very obvious.  Now, follow me.  I have some tasks I think you might do for me.   Fun things.”

#1:  ‘She is shameless.
#5:  Don’t get your hopes up <grin>.  You’re dreaming!
#2:  You two are disgusting.  She’s just being nice.
#5:  Sure!  We’ll see!

He says, “Huh?  Tasks?”

She says, “I’ve heard about you.  Mr. Clean.  Right?  Well, my apartment needs vacuumed and dusted.  I want you to do that for me.”

He gulps.  “Yes, Miss.”

#1:  She is taking advantage of him!
#2:  Agree!
#3: So what?  If it makes her happy you know he’ll perform.  He always does.
#5: <Again laughing>.  Hey, #1, cheer up!  We all know he isn't going to get laid.
#1: She’s not very nice.
#5:  No shit!  But she sure is nice to look at.
#4:  Will you two shut up.  He’s going to do what he’s going to do.
#5:  And that will be exactly what she tells him to do.  Ha, ha, ha.

And that’s pretty much what happened.  She was taking advantage of him.  He did go to her home and dust and vacuum (and he washed a load of clothes and ironed them too!).  She teased him a bit to make sure he’d come back.  And no – he didn't get laid.

He wondered if SHE had voices in HER head….

It really didn't matter.  He knew that going in.  It was all about voices in his head – chattering back and forth.  The outside reality was not really that big a deal.  The voices were his reality.  That and the ladies who took advantage of him.



0 comments:

Post a Comment