Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Cumming Party by Anonymous

                                        by Anonymous
                                       
-------------------------
“My Cumming Party” is (mostly) a true account....
-------------------------

It’s the night before a very important meeting at work and I am resting in my recliner watching the evening news when you text. Your text is clear in its instructions.

“Invite Miss Elizabeth to your cumming party, tonight, 11:30 pm.”

I read it over a few times then respond simply “Yes, Miss Jane”. I insert a happy face emoticon.

Miss Elizabeth is at work, but I sendher a formal invitation on Yahoo Messenger.

“Miss Elizabeth, Miss Jane has instructed me to invite you to my cumming party.”

“What time boy?”

“11:30 pm, Miss”

“Inform Miss Jane I will be there.”

And with that the communication ends -- for a few hours. Then the phone rings; it is Miss Jane.

“Boy, find at least 12 clothespins before the party…..at least 12.” she says and hangs up.

I immediately start through the house looking for clothespins. The obvious place is the kitchen cabinets. “Now every bag of chips and crackers will be stale” I thought, “but I get to cum!”

With that I log into Second Life and wait. Miss Jane is the first to log in. Then Miss Elizabeth. Miss Jane sends an RLV TP and I am plucked away with RLV force. I land  inside a very lovely living room, but the ladies are not alone. There are seven other ladies in attendance. All of them I know, but by name alone. I kneel as Miss Jane says on voice “Boy, strip in both worlds”. The cat calls from the guests ring in my ear, but I strip completely. Miss Elizabeth gives the next command. “Take off the cage, but leave the back ring on -- like a cock ring.  We want you rock solid.”

“I already am”, I mutter.

Over the next half hour I have clothespins all over my body: on my lips, my tongue, my scrotum, my nipples, my ears, my eyebrows, the tip of my cock. Then the edging starts. The audience loves the show.  My Mistresses enjoy my torment.

On the third attempt at edging and with clothespins still clinging all over my body, I fail. I spray hot cum all over my stomach and chest (from being in a reclining position). Many laugh at me both in voice and in text but My Ladies are not amused.  There is complete silence.  Total silence!  Is this planned? Did they orchestrate this silence? I am still breathing heavy, and I am still sticky since I have not been given permission yet to clean up.

And then…...SL crashes….and my Grooveshark music stops.  I try to relog...but nothing.  My stupid internet has crashed during one of the hottest humiliating experiences that my Mistress’s have ever granted me.  I am completely naked at my computer -- covered in my own cum -- with clothespins still torturing me.

I frantically text Miss Jane, but I get no response. I send her and Miss Elizabeth emails from my phone -- but nothing. After ten minutes I clean up.  After having cum for the first time in over 20 days, I go to bed….I am, though, beaming.  Beaming in my humiliation for the pleasure of my Mistresses.

[The End]

0 comments:

Post a Comment