Sunday, September 28, 2014

Impromptu Confessions: My Favourite Toy Is...

I love my nails... my teeth... I control the pain... so easily and I can feel it so much better... taste it... they are my tools, my implements of pain...


My favorite toy is...

My Hitachi wand.  The end.


My favorite toy is my vibrating prostate massager.


My favorite toy is... My senses.
The way my body perceives the world,
The way I can interpret what's going on,
My window to the outside,

I love to be at the mercy of my Lady,
Her power extending so far as to manipulate my brain,
Her ability to twist and disrupt my sensation,
I love her manipulation of my world.

My favorite toy is my mind,
The way she plays with my very being,
The way she turns me into her own toy.
My world at her whim.


My favorite toy is my purple corset handle suede flogger.  It was the first real impact toy I bought. Prior to that my mentor had made me a pair of rope floggers to practice with.  Those are still in my toy bag. For sentimental reasons. Madi loves my 'Hello Kitty' paddle; just ask her *wink*

Taren


My favorite toy is my chastity cage with 5 pointy teeth that cause painful discomfort at times for the pleasure of my Dommes.


My favorite toy is my Stockroom 'Talon' nipple clamp: five retracting curved wires.  Much tougher than clover clamps!


My favorite toy is my Fleshlight, which i only use under guidance :)


My favorite toy is my ability to use my words to tease and to manipulate his mind.


My favorite toy is my mind and my imagination...  I can bring things to life within my mind before placing them onto paper or bringing them into the real world. Things said, done, or thought by persons, I feed into my imagination.  I then produce unique stories and bring a second depth into my relationships.


My favorite toy is.....a vacuum cleaner.

(couldn't help it)

I'm not Xavier


My favorite toy is a strap-on. As crude as it might sound, it's a dick I never had. And I would honestly choose it over any elaborate and complex toy you could come up with. It's just completely irreplaceable for me and it serves me amazingly well in my play . I could totally write an ode to it if only I could write. Yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment