Sunday, September 14, 2014

Gasp by Anonymous

Lips curl,
Grip tightens,
Eyes water,
Lip bitten,
Cheeks flush,
Sweat drips,
Heat pounds,
Pulse quickens,
Need grows,
Gaze locked...

"Do you need something, My boy?"

Your fingertips start to leave red imprint in my skin, so tight that more than the very air I need is restricted, but the blood in my veins slows to admire your presence.
My face grows red with a maelstrom of emotion and sensation.
All of my needs are centered around you.
Which one is most pressing?
My head weakly nods, eyes never wanting to leave sight of yours.
The hand between my legs grips tighter, it's furious motion the source of many of my dilemmas, and oh so many more pleasures.
You smirk, That dangerous smirk when you know I'm right where you want me.

"What is it that you might desire at a time like this?"

Your eloquence mocks my inability to even move with any sense of articulation.
Eyes flicker downwards into the abyss of the unseen, trying to catch a glimpse.
I whisper out one word, it's all I can think of.

"Please?"

Your head tilts in a knowing fashion, mouth opens to speak in that affectionate mocking tone.
You pause.
Hold back.
Tongue sneak out to savor this moment.
Taste at the desperation I exude.
Pressing your cheek almost to mine and with a very sultry whisper, you bare your mercy.

"Now."

Whispered right into my ear.
I shudder, my body giving in.
Quivering with the final release.
I struggle to take a full breath.
You tut into my ear.

"I didn't let you have that yet, Pet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment