Sunday, September 21, 2014

Anonymous Confession by A Domme

I rarely play with the same person twice.  The reason?  Emotions get in the way.  People have great difficulty separating 'personal' from 'performance'.  You see this in the workplace during annual reviews and evaluations.  "Constructive criticism" is the corporate term.  An oxymoron.  Most people just focus on the criticism.  It's how human beings seem to be wired.

I cannot afford, nor do I desire, to get 'too involved' with anyone.  That may sound insensitive, callous, or guarded, but it is my own preference.  Does that mean I don't establish relationships with people?  No, of course I do.  But those relationships have clearly defined boundaries, and they are on my terms.  The borders may be transparent, even flexible at times, but there is no negotiating of them.  I choose their height, length, width, and depth.

I communicate very well.  However, if you don't like what I have to say, that is for you to process and work through.

Do I care about your response?  I'm not evil nor malicious, so yes, to a degree.  But I will not fret extensively about it.  We are adults, let's act the part.  I cannot fix it for you.  I will ?
not force you to accept my decisions or even expect you to agree with me.  Dominant, or Submissive, your actions and reactions to life and everything that exists are your own.  Be accountable for yourself.  Quit blaming your bad behaviors or inability to cope on external factors.  Go talk to a counselor if you need help figuring it out.  I am not a counselor.

Some people get really affronted when you refuse to engage with them.  "What do you mean you don't want to play with me?  What did I do?"  You did nothing.  I just don't want it.  Finito.  It is not the end of the world.  Move along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment