Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Captive Party VII by Lady Crissy

The Captive Part VII


"Yes Mistress, I understand." he responded, still trying to catch his breath, his voice a bit hoarse.

I slapped his cock again, harder, and he winced and whimpered, biting his lip.  "Only My boys get to call Me that, prey."

"Yes, Ma'am,"  he responded quickly, correcting himself.   Smart boy, I thought to Myself.

"As a matter of fact,"  I began, pulling his underwear slowly all the way down to his knees.  "I want it to be perfectly clear that release for you is not going to be allowed while you are My captive."  I stepped away from him next, and walked over to My pack, pulling out an object and then walked back to stand in front of him.  "I have something to help with that," I said, showing him the hard casing chastity device in My hand.  I held it up and caressed it gently with My fingers, and heard him groan, and that made Me laugh.

"But I have a small bit of a problem," I said in a very serious tone, looking at his cock, still hard, and certainly not able to fit in the device in this state.   I heard him swallow hard.   "Beacause you are such a whore, I can't put this on you."

"Now... what am I going to do with that..." I mused out loud.  I walked back to the pack and gathering a few things from it, laying the few items beside the pack, out of his view.  I stood and walked back to face My prey.  Pulling out the knife again, I smiled.   I saw his eyes go wide as I leaned down, sliding a hand down the length of his leg as I did so. Then I felt him flinch as I cut off the leg restraints. Slipping his underwear all the way off now that his legs were free, I stood and gave him a moment to stretch his leg muscles.

I smiled, and he met My smile with a wane one of his own.   I walked back and picked up items beside the pack, a bottle of lube and a large vibe.  I turned and approached him, watching his breathing quicken as his cock twitch in anticipation.   I moved even closer and wrapped My arms around him, pressing close, and felt his hardness rub against Me.   I looked up into his eyes as I put some of the lube on the dildo and slid it slowly between his cheeks, pressing it firm to his anus.

He moaned, feeling the lubed vibe pressing against his hole.  "Open wide," I said, smiling as I pressed it inside him and firmly using pressure, penetrated him slowly.  His eyes closed and his breathing quickened, wrists pulling at the restraints, more from the intensity of the sensatiion than trying to escape. If there was anything that My boy had come to desire as well as to need, was for Me to penetrate him, and take his ass pussy as deep as as firmly as I wished.  I eased it into him, pressing it in inch by inch, watching and enjoying his excitement and arousal push him close to the edge quickly.

"Such a wanton whore.."  I breathed against his ear, stepping closer and pressing My body hard against him, My other hand gripped his collar firmly. I heard an intake of breath as I jerked his collar, this demonstration of ownership a familiar signal that I expected total submission.  I firmly pushed the dildo the rest of the way in, and laughed softly, feeling his body shudder against My own, the whimper from his lips desperate but content at the same time to be used.  So close, so very deliciously close.

Pausing, I let him squirm, impaled, unable to move with satisfaction so close, but not in his power to achieve. He opened his eyes then, and I could see in them that he was in that sweet state, slipping from the greater world, his mind focusing on this moment, these sensations only, trusting Me to take him where I wanted in the way that I wanted.  The past and future no longer important or considered, all that mattered was being Mine and fulfilling My desires.  In these moments he never felt more "Mine" and I enjoyed the electric pulse of sexual excitement that rushed through Me.

At the same time I wanted the moment to last, and yet to move to the next part of the plan.  I decided on something in between...

End of Part VII

0 comments:

Post a Comment