Sunday, July 6, 2014

I Married An Electrical Engineer by Anonymous

Jane was on the cellphone, chatting with her best friend Sally…. “I’m SOOOO glad I got married to an electrical engineer, Sally!  Wow!”

“So, the bridegroom is working out OK,” kidded Sally.  She had wondered about Jane and Bob.  In fact, she thought of them as ‘the odd couple’.   Bob was so quiet she wondered what an outgoing person like Jane saw in him.  The marriage had been an even bigger surprise than the fact they’d dated… especially since they’d gone from first date to the altar in less than six months!

Actually, Sally had been a bit miffed by the rapid fire engagement and marriage.  She and Jane had been on ‘intimate terms’ since college, and – frankly – Sally always figured Jane as someone more into women than men.  Sharing her rather adventurous friend with casual liaisons was part of having her as a ‘friend’.  The fun part was cruising bars together and picking up girls (usually young and dumb ones!).  But now they were ‘women’ and Sally had always wanted a family.  She now had one.  And Jim was a dependable guy.  And Jane was now ‘a married woman’…

Life being life, Sally didn't think much about Jane’s comment on the phone until she had made similar comments three or four times.  “Gee, so he’s an electrical engineer.  That’s nice, but…. What’s the big deal?” she thought.

She asked her husband about Bob.  “What does an electrical engineer do, Jim? I mean really…”

“Well, some of them design circuits; others work for power companies and spec out power grids; some do industrial applications; it’s a wide field….”

And again, Sally thought about Jim’s rather vague comments and then promptly forgot them.  Life moved in again.  Lots to do.  Not enough time to get it all done…

It was two weeks later when Jane phoned Sally.  “Jim’s out of town, right?”

“Yes, the annual state meeting of the CPA group….”

“I want you to come over tonight!  I’ve been thinking about you and well…. Bob’s handy around the house, but…. Well, I would really like to… errr, see you.  Besides, I’ve been keeping some secrets from you and I want to… well… can you come over???”

Sally hesitated for a second.  But then she thought of Jane’s incredible butt, and her big breasts, and all the possibilities.  She thought, “I deserve a break from being a drudge.  And Jim’s gone – probably having fun while I’m back here dusting and vacuuming.”

“OK… I’m game!  Should I bring a bottle of Merlot to put you in ‘a mood’?  Or aren't you interested in ‘that’?
“Heck, girl.  Of course I want you to bring it.  What do you think I’m inviting you over for?  To talk about recipes from The Food Channel?”   She chuckled.  “I’ve got a few new things to show you, too!”

The last comment puzzled Sally.   Jane NEVER kept secrets.  In fact, she loved to explore ‘the outer limits’ and – to tell the truth – had always been an exhibitionist, voyeur, take-charge lady.  Well, maybe not a lady…..

Sally rang the doorbell at 7:00 sharp, bottle in hand.  Jane came to the door in a slightly revealing – but not shocking – basic black cocktail dress.

“So what’s the mystery, Jane?”, asked Sally.

She got a grin.

“Do you remember what I told you about Bob?”  Sally drew a blank.  What was she talking about?  And then a feeling of panic gripped her… “Bob isn't here, is he?, she asked as her stomach tightened up.

“Relax, girl.  In fact he is.  But he’s in the other room.  And – no – he’s not going to do or say anything that might make you uncomfortable…”

That did NOT sound very reassuring, thought Sally!  How the heck could she feel comfortable getting intimate with Jane knowing her HUSBAND was in the other room!?

Nonetheless, when Jane and Sally went into the bedroom there was no sign of Bob – and gradually the two women began to relax as they chatted on the love-seat next to the bed.  The Merlot helped.  So did the ceiling speakers playing ‘New Age’ music.

Finally, Sally asked ‘The Question’.  “So Bob is OK with me being here with you?  Does he know?”

“Of course, silly!  He knew a month after I met him!”

“Oh!”  That was a relief!

“So where is Bob?  You said he’s here in the house, but I haven’t heard a peep from him”.
“Oh, that’s part of our arrangement….”

“Arrangement?”

“Did I tell you he’s an electrical engineer?”  Now what the hell did THAT have to do with anything, thought Sally.

“I think I told you I had a secret to tell you about Bob…”  No, she said she had a secret, but no, she didn’t say it had anything about it having to do with Bob!

“You’ve always been a bit easy to shock, Sally.  I don’t want to freak you out…”

“Well, yes, I’m easily shocked, but I am your friend – so you shocking me is NOT anything new.  I’m here, right?  I mean I’m sure I can handle anything after some of your stunts.”

“Well, we’ll see….  Turn on that TV on the wall, Sally.  It’s a closed circuit TV – just inside the house.”
Sally flicked the remote.

Now there WAS a shocker!!!!!!!

It was Bob…. On an exercise bike…. Peddling like mad…. Live!

“What the fuck!,” gasped Sally.

“Bob’s an electrical engineer!”

“Yes?  So what?”

“Well, we worked out an arrangement.   He has totally wired the bedroom with cameras, closed circuit TV, and LED lighting.  And all the sockets are wired into a battery-backup closed system.”

“I don’t understand….”

“My vibrator is electric powered….”

“Yes…..?”

“Well, Bob is the generator!  He spends as many hours a day as it takes to generate the necessary electricity.  And he also keeps the batteries all ‘topped up’.”

“OMG… that’s so perverted!”  Sally couldn't help giggling as she said so… “How do you keep him going?”

“Oh, most of it’s just that he’s in love with me….”

“Most of it?”

“Yeah, but I also have a shock collar wrapped around his ‘nether regions’ – and I provide him with ‘additional motivation’ from time to time…”

“He puts up with that?!!!”

“Nope.  He gets off on it,” Jane said with a broad smile on her face.  “I’m very glad I got married to an electrical engineer!”

“Now I understand,” said Sally.  “Could you get Bob to put out a bit more current for us?  These lights are a bit dim, and I’d like to see you in a bit brighter glow.”   As the lights came up, Jane pushed her friend into the soft recesses of the pillows on the bed.

She didn't mention to Jane that Bob was looking very fit…. Maybe Jim could use an ‘exercise program’, too.   Hmmmmm….

0 comments:

Post a Comment