Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fawna & Tawnawna by Lady Tanarra

Fawna,
It's me... Tawnawna, your silly Sister from another MIster.

I know you will hear these words as they are being spoken, despite both of us not being physically present at the time of this reading.

My selfish heart is deeply saddened that you checked out so early, but I thank you for all the very memorable moments we shared in SL during the short time we had together.

You inspired me with your amazing talent and humor.
You made me laugh so hard, I cried.
(And possibly even peed a little ;)
We shared intimate spiritual moments.
We shared excitement, joy, pain, and sorrow.
Thank you for your trust, your confidence, and friendship.
By the way, I still need your help to finish writing "Dirty Talk: The Musical" :)

You are, and always have been so beautiful to me, despite my emphatic protests over 'nasty blondes'.

Whether we were Late Night Dancing at the D... Harmonizing to 'Royals' at Chaos Lost... Trolling Bondage Ranch...  I learned a lot from you.

You taught me that 'OG' wasn't a teenage drama like '90210', nor that it meant 'Olde Skool Gangsta'...
I shall cherish all of our special moments.

Fawna, may Diana protect you, and bring you the peaceful rest you deserve as you continue your journey among the stars.

Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again.
Ciao bella,
Strega "Princess" Tanarra ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment