Sunday, July 6, 2014

End Where It Starts by Anonymous

Her eyes pierced me, Impaling me upon her attention, Pinned under her scrutinisation, every single motion exactly as she wanted it.
The frustratingly slow ticking of the metronome cut through the air.
Even my heart beats synchronized as tensed muscles fought to articulately carry out her wishes.
I bare foot wandered the knife edge at her whim, and she reveled in my difficulty.
My lips, bitten.
My breath held and shuddered.
My resolve shattered and reformed, over, and over, every time I dared to move.
I could see her desire, her demure expression of pure want, while muttering "Faster".
She knew, I couldn't take it if I went faster.
But that's the point, to push me passed what I can take.
I make the most guttural noises of strain, pleasure, need and desperation.
I was holding back a tidal wave, with a dam of paper.
It wasn't going to last.
The only word I could speak with any coherence, was "Please".
Over, I muttered, stuttered, moaned and muttered out.
Right when I thought I was going to die, she spoke up "Stop!"
Hands off.
I just got to watch as my body betrayed me.
Muscular contractions left me drooling.
A slow stream of excitement escaped me.
Robbing me of satisfaction.
Leaving me with just what I had started with.
Need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment