Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ode To Miss Nathalie by Anonymous


i wandered here, without a plan
feeling like a half a man
my purpose was not very clear
meandering and so lost here

then i heard a gorgeous voice
a woman with power, grace and poise
beautiful and brilliant too
something seen in very few

i looked her way and couldn’t breathe
Her gaze seeing right through me
instantly i knew what i wanted
it’s like my soul was being haunted

i tried my best to get Her attention
on my best behaviour, following every convention
it wasn’t long before she knew
i was slutty, dirty and pathetic too

so now i beg and cry and plead
but despite all my pathetic needs
what i want more than anything
is to make her wonderful heart sing

i want to kiss the ground She walks on
to make her smile despite my cock’s want
all that matters is her pleasure
her satisfaction is my measure

i will degrade myself and more
i’ll be Her dirty filthy whore
anything for just one chance
to gaze up at her powerful stance

Please, Miss, please please let me try
for you i’ll fall to my knees and cry
You’re awesome, powerful and smart
and hopefully a sympathetic heart

Take pity on this pathetic sub
who does stupid things like tug and rub
his awful thing between his legs
and cries and whines and pleads and begs

0 comments:

Post a Comment