Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mistress's Pets by Jordan

by Jordan Enchanted


“Pet?”

I looked up at the sound of Mistress’ voice, peering across the dimly lit room from where I sat, writing, by the hearth.

“Mistress?”, I replied, sitting up alertly as my focus instantly shifted from what I was working on to Her.  I waited patiently, though I felt at once the quickening of my pulse and the soft hammering in my chest that always came when Mistress showed me favor.

“Fetch Kitten for me.  I want her.”

I nodded, murmuring “Yes, Mistress”, sure that my momentary sense of deflation showed as Her dark, glimmering eyes watched me closely. I swallowed hard, averted my eyes to stare at the floor as I caught just a glimpse of Her knowing smile, and moved my dry lips to ask, “May I rise?”

She chuckled softly, the sound of it trailing at once into Her pure, seductive voice as She said, “You may, Pet.”

I rose in one motion, aware of the growing discomfort in my groin; and felt the weight of my thickening cock swaying there between my legs.  The subtle pressure of the Gates of Hell squeezed the tender flesh of it, the large ring engorging my now swollen balls with the weight of the entrapped blood.  I felt Her eyes on me as I moved across the hall, the only sound the soft pat of my feet on the stone floor.

I reached the door to Mistress’ chambers and entered without knocking, unlatching it and pushing back the heavy oak door before flipping the light switch on the right side of the entry.  The room was suddenly lit by the subdued orange glow from the antique chandelier overhead, the light spilling outward to find and caress the still form huddled in one corner of the iron cage in the corner.

I walked to the barred enclosure, and reached to unlock it. Kitten stirred from her slumber at the sound of it, her naked back rising as she took in a deep breath and mumbled, sleepily “Mistress?  Is it time to get up already?”

I drew open the door.  “It’s me, Kitten.  Mistress asked me to fetch you.”

She moaned softly as she pushed herself upright, and I felt myself involuntarily stiffen more as my eyes caught her naked form in the dim light.

I ignored the bite of the Gates into my thickened cock and spoke again.  “Come, Kitten.  I know you are still sleepy but Mistress is waiting for us.  And She did not say you could rise, so…”  My words trailed off as Kitten moved to a kneeling position and slid forward on all fours in response to my soft voice.

I walked back to the open doorway, moving slowly as Kitten crawled behind me.  I heard a soft moan as her knees found the stone at the end of the carpeted area of the bedchambers, then paused to let her pass through the doorway before drawing the solid door closed.

I peered across the room, and saw Mistress watching us as we moved across to where She sat.  Her kimono had slid off Her right shoulder, revealing the soft swell of Her exposed breast.  The bottom of the kimono was now draped open at mid-thigh.

Kitten moved to the red kneeling pad at Mistress’ feet, and I reached forward to hand Mistress her leash as Kitten knelt there before Her.  Mistress looked up at me, Her eyes filled with laughter as She held my gaze.  She took the leash handle from my hand, reached to deftly unsnap the other end from Kitten’s collar without taking Her eyes from mine, and dropped the leash to the floor at Her feet as She whispered, “Good boy, Pet.”

I lowered my eyes, humbled by Her gaze; uttered a soft: “Thank You, Mistress.”, and asked if I should return to my place by the hearth.  “No, Pet.  Stay here by U/us, please.  I hope W/we might enjoy a moment together, W/we three.”

She motioned to the black, kneeling pad to Her right, and I nodded and took Her cue by kneeling there.  She turned Her attention back to Kitten, Her hands going to the disheveled mass of thick, brown curls that framed the young woman's face.

I watched as Mistress caressed Her Kitten’s cheek, and then as She extended Her slender index finger and ran it slowly across Kitten’s lush lower lip.  “I’m glad that my sweet kitten  so clearly appreciates her Mistress’ favor.  And now I have something I am going to ask of you."

Kitten looked up, her face bright and alert with anticipation and the desire to please.  “Yes, Mistress?”

Mistress’ eyes blazed brightly as Her smile broadened. The heat in my gut grew greater, and I felt my cock distending at the sight of Her.  The stainless steel rings of my cock cage bit hard as I swelled, and a dull throbbing ache began to hammer out the rhythm of my pulse deep inside my scrotum.

The fingernail of Her extended index finger propped up Her girl’s chin.  At the same time, She leaned back in Her chair, spreading Her legs slowly and allowing the robe to open fully, exposing Her clearly wet pussy less than a foot from Kitten’s quivering lips.  “So, Kitten”, She said, “Tell me what you need?”

I watched closely as Kitten’s face turned pink, and then crimson.  Her fine eyelashes fluttered nervously and her tongue flicked from between her lips trying to wet them. She shivered, and her lips trembled as she struggled to speak.  After a few seconds – which seemed absurdly longer in time, for each of U/us I think – she managed to whisper “I wish only to please Mistress…”

Mistress snorted out a short laugh, and circled Kitten’s chin with Her fingernail, etching thin red lines in the ivory skin there.  Her free hand dropped between Her spread legs, the two fingers of Her hand spreading the glistening folds of Her labia before curling up and gently caressing the sensitive flesh.  She inhaled, sharply, at the sensation of Her own touch.  “I have been thinking of you, Kitten... And I have been thinking of your soft lips, and your tongue.  Of how neither has has pleasured Me. Do you wish to please Your Mistress, in that way?”

I watched the entire scene with wide eyes, looking away only long enough to glance down at my own throbbing sex.  The large mushroom head was swollen larger than I have ever seen, the blood entrapped there by the constricting first ring of the Gates.  It extended beyond the vestiges of foreskin on my cut cock, and glowed a deep and angry purplish-red color accented by the sheen of precum leaking from the eye.  The blue veins of my throbbing cock, held firm by the pressure of the second ring, seemed to pulse with each beat of my heart, and the thick balls swelled round and heavy with blood as the third ring choked them and the base of my shaft in its inescapable embrace.

I looked up again to see Mistress staring at me, Her eyes dancing with their own mischievous light – as if She saw into my soul and knew my every thought.  I flushed, wanting to look away from Her penetrating gaze, but could not take my eyes off the scene as Kitten replied.

Kitten nodded slowly, her eyes in a dream state but fixed on Mistress’ gleaming cunt and the fingers that spread them…caressing the slick, soft tissue and the small nub of Her hardening clit.  Her voice came, soft but confident in its expression: “I would like that, Mistress.  I would like that very much…if it would please You.”

Mistress laughed kindly, and drew a deep breath.  She reached up with both hands to twine Her fingers in Kitten’s soft hair, gently drawing her head forward as She whispered, “It would please Me, Kitten… very much."

I heard Kitten moan softly as she allowed Mistress to guide her forward, and watched with rapt attention as her face moved between Mistress' spread legs.  I felt my hands moving to my now throbbing cock, and felt the exquisite pain and pleasure of the Gates as the throbbing increased to a nearly unbearable ache.  I touched myself, aroused to the height of excitement; and felt that I might cum quite quickly despite the constraint.  But as my eyes shifted to Mistress, I saw the commanding glare there as She shook Her head "no" firmly, and my hands dropped immediately to my side as my cock spasmed and I nearly came despite Her remonstration.  I watched Mistress as Her eyes fluttered closed and Her head rolled back, and a gasp of deep guttural pleasure escaped Her lips.

For the next 15 minutes, I took in the scene with all my senses.  The soft, wet sounds of Kitten’s lips and tongue expertly servicing Mistress.  The sweet scent of Mistress’ sex, well known to me, that seemed to permeate the space around U/us.  The growing crescendo of Mistress’ moans of pleasure, accompanied by the sight of Her delicate hands fisting and bunching in Kitten’s thick hair as Her orgasm grew.  The sweet torture in my groin as my want built and the rings of the Gates cut deep furrows in my impossibly engorged member.

Through it all, I fought with every aspect of restraint and discipline I could manage to keep from exploding, spontaneously, in response to Mistress’ own pleasure.  Finally She came, Her body stiffening and spasming uncontrollably as She fairly screamed out Her orgasm. I very nearly lost control... but fearing that my spontaneous ejaculation would very quickly earn me a severe punishment, I bit my inner lip until it bled and concentrated on the pain to keep from cumming.

I watched as Mistress peaked, and nearly peaked again, before collapsing back into the chair and pushing Kitten away, gently but insistently. Kitten sat back on her haunches, her eyes glazed with her own happiness and pleasure; and it was only then that I saw the trails of clear, viscous wetness running down her inner thighs and soaking the cushion between her legs.

Mistress lay silently for some time, Her chest heaving and Her body shivering occasionally in the aftershocks of Her pleasure.  Eventually, Her breathing slowed, and Her eyes opened and fixed on me, as She saw my loving gaze…and the slowly deflating flesh between my legs.

“Did You enjoy that, Pet?”, She asked.

I nodded slowly in response and whispered “Thank you, Mistress…truly."

She pointed then to the chair cushion and made it at once clear what I was to do.

I moved close, lowering my head to clean the chair cushion of Mistress' ejaculate, being careful not to touch her directly since I'd not been given permission for that. I felt my cock extend and throb anew as Mistress idly stroked my head, taking care to clean up every drop of Her soaked seat cushion with my lips and tongue.

When I finished, I lifted my head and looked into Mistress’ eyes.  “Thank you, Pet”, She said.  “You may now return to your work."

I thanked Mistress, then rose and returned to my place by the hearth… the sense of pride and pleasure in my heart much greater than the unmet need in my body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment