Saturday, May 17, 2014

Boobs by Raven

As requested by the judge as punishment for my crimes i have to write a poem about boobs so here goes

The quest for the chest
------------------------------


As i write this for my crimes my punishment a poem about breasts i must rhyme
I rack my brain to think of answers, maybe bullets or maybe bouncers

We can never have enough of fog lights or ear muffs
So far I'm up to four, time to write down twenty more
Next we have Beanbags and Bazooms, those will always fill the room
Beacons, Blinkers, Cannon Balls, those i favor above all

Betty Boops and Gob Stoppers, not forgetting the Big Boppers
Head Lamps, Fun Bags, and Eclairs I count my list, I'm nearly there

Moo Moos, Mommas and the Teats a pair of those make quite the treat
Cantaloupes, .Honeydews and Butterballs,  At Milkshakes i stop to eat
Mountain Peaks and Mother Lodes, theres even one called the Nodes

Bombers Buds, Boobies and Boulders i push away to rub my shoulders,
I count my list at twenty seven i find myself in Bosom heaven
Hush Puppies, Snuggle Pups, Sweater Meat, I'm finding this quite the feat

Flesh Bulbs, Flappers and Head Lights, I'm finding this quite the fight
Meatballs, Melons and Milk Cans, of those ones I'm quite the fan
Sweater Puffs and Sweet Rolls, Sandbags and hills made by moles

Now at forty i stop to think, writing everything but the kitchen sink
Tomatoes, Tamales and Tortillas, time to get a little sweeter
Coconuts, Cupcakes and Cream pies,  I think of more to my surprise

Peaches, Pears and Necterines, those ones i've never seen
Mangos, Jugs, Macaroons, now my poem is ending soon
If i had to choose the one i liked best, it would have to be the simple breast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment