Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bite by Anonymous

The aura, tingling and heavy, drawing goosebumps from my skin.
The anticipation brims, knowing almost exactly what hovers meet millimeters from me.
In sheer contrast to the host, calm wafts of breaths that kiss at my neck.
I can feel eyes, locked intensely on my face.
My eyes, shrouded in darkness.
I bite my lip, responding to the sudden stab of an ice cold water droplet.
My teeth keep me quiet, making pretty marks in the creamy white whilst it trickles down to body warmth.
I hear an interrupted breath, a sign of amusement at my reaction.
That's what's on the menu, delicious reactions.
Cutting my focus in two, the cube of pure temperature burns a mark into me.
Drawing my lip into my mouth with little wriggles of my teeth.
I eat my little whimpering noises, muted by effort.
A smear of moisture and tingles confounds my senses.
Hot, cold, my mind can't tell even though I know the answer.
Bemused giggles under her breath betray her enjoyment of my subtle squirms.
Her fingertips draw the object of her attention towards ever more sensitive surfaces.
I feel so exposed, as if projected upon a big screen for scrutinisation.
My breath held, erecting a dam of will in front of the inevitable outburst of little noises.
I want to protest, to escape.
I want to sprawl out, and welcome it.
I want to collapse and implode and write away the confusion.
I don't even know what I want.
My body does.
And now so do her eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment