Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Weekend: The Arrival by Lady Panther


I arrived at the airport on time, thankfully, and exited the plane, excited, nervous, anxious and with a slight erection in expectation of this weekend.  We’d talked about it for so long and, yet, I still knew nothing of what She would do with and/or to me.  The not-knowing was part of the charm of this particular excursion to the States.  I’d been here before but never for this reason.

As I went through the normal activities of disembarking from the plane and handling customs and baggage my mind became focused so as not to be late.  I got my bags and followed her instructions as to where to meet my ride.  Upon looking up and as I approached, there was this well-dressed bloke in a limo driver’s suit holding a large white card with my last name on it.  I headed straight to him, exchanging pleasantries with him as he took my bags and led me to the limo.  As we walked my mind was worried about the expense She’d taken in getting a limo.  She could have made me just get a cab instead.

We arrived at the limo and he opened the door to let me in proceeding to pack my bags into the trunk.  Once comfortably inside, I saw a small selection of drinks which might have gone unnoticed except that they were only selections  from my homeland which piqued my curiosity.  I took a deep breath, a sigh of relief, as I heard the driver open his door, climb in, shut his door and start the ignition.

As we pulled away from the airport I heard the doors lock and I laid my head on the back of the seat.  Suddenly I heard her voice over the speaker system. “Welcome, slave.  I trust you had a good flight and that you are relaxing as my driver takes you to your destination.  It will be about a 20-minute ride so help yourself to any of the beverages and snacks I’ve chosen for you. Additionally, in the compartment to your left is a letter with specific instructions that you will want to read before the ride is completed.  I will see you at six pm sharp.  Follow the instructions or else!”

I must admit that hearing her voice put a big smile on my face and my body quickened.  As her statement concluded I spied the compartment she’d mentioned and I promptly opened it.  The note was typed in a lovely feminine font in her customary “signature color”, which also made me smile.  Before I could read one specific word the man’s voice came over the intercom system.

“Mr. Slave, are you okay back there? Do you need the air conditioning turned on?” he said with a smile in his voice.

I searched around for a button to push to speak back to him when he stated, “Just speak. I can hear you.  There are no buttons to push.” I smiled and replied, “Thank you, and no -- the temperature is fine.”

“Mr. Slave, help yourself to the refreshments.  Is this your first time to the States?" He asked congenially.

“No, I’ve been in the US before, just not to this state” I replied, getting a small bit annoyed as I would much rather be focused on the letter from my Mistress at this moment in time than on him.  Since I didn’t want to be rude I expounded a bit adding, “Usually on business, but this time for a holiday.”

“Well I’m sure it will be a nice holiday with your Mistress….” He kept chattering but I honestly didn’t hear anything he said beyond this point as I began to blush at knowing that he knew.  I tried to shake it off for a moment, long enough to hear him finish up by saying, ”You’re a braver man than most.  I wish you lots of luck.” And with that he turned on the stereo which promptly pumped out my Mistress’ favorite tune.

It became clear why this limo instead of a cab.  The specific refreshments. Her welcome message. The limo driver.  This song.  The instructions (that I was still needing to read).  I try to concentrate on her letter but his voice kept lingering in my head “You’re a braver man than most…”  My thoughts raced back to all of the times that I’d heard from others about how sadistic she could be.

 What had I gotten myself into?

0 comments:

Post a Comment