Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Wedding Day by Anonymous


The time leading up to my wedding was very hectic.  Ann was involved in all of the details and was constantly sending me all over town to pick up things and to handle all of the busy work. She wasn't a Bridezilla at all but She did want everything to be done the way She wanted.

For the most part things went smoothly.  A couple of times i would come home and She would be very upset or frustrated about some aspect or another.  The first time it happened it had to do with the bride’s maids’ dresses.  They had come in on time but were the wrong color. She was insistent that they fix the color and do it in time for the wedding.

When i got home She was on the phone yelling at someone responsible.  After She hung up She told me what the problem was.  I was fully prepared to feel at least some of Her wrath.  I even volunteered, saying, “If it will make You feel better i’m willing to suffer for You.”  And i meant it.  While She had been on the phone and then, as She had told me what was going on,  i had, as was my custom, stripped down to just Her dirty panties.  Then i knelt at Her feet. i was being a very submissive boy for Her.

But She didn’t take me up on my offer.  Instead She chuckled and pulled me tight onto Her lap, hugging me and telling me what a good slave i was.  She let me kiss and lick and suck Her feet all evening.  Then that night i got to eat Her to two orgasms.

There was one time where She did take it out on me.  It seems that the store had given me the wrong items when i went to pick them up. Ann had ordered special champagne flutes for the wedding toast at our bridal party.  The store had given me the wrong ones.

Now, in my defense, i had never seen the flutes and She had never told me which ones i was supposed to get.  I simply went to the store and asked to pick up her order.

When i got home with the wrong ones there was hell to pay.  She used a crop, a paddle and a belt on my ass.  She also used the crop on my cock and balls.  On one of Her femdom video tapes She had seen a zipper (clothes pins lined up with a thin rope beneath them to then be yanked off).  She did one to my cock and balls and it was excruciating.

With a butt plug inserted up my ass i was told to take the flutes back to the store and to exchange them.  I still didn’t know which ones i was supposed to get but when i got to the store i explained to the clerk the mistake and she looked up the order.  She made the exchange and when i got home with the right ones Ann was happy but she didn’t say anything about my punishment.

The closer we got to the wedding it seemed the hornier Ann was getting.  I was eating Her to give her at least two (if not more) orgasms a day.  For my  part, in the months leading up to the event i got one ruined orgasm.  Other than me getting to eat Her and occasionally worshiping Her feet, Ann pretty much ignored me as a submissive.

When i would say things like, “Mistress, may i please be allowed to worship Your ass,” She would smile and say that She was planning some fun things for me for our honeymoon.

When the day of the wedding finally arrived, things, for the most part, went smoothly.  There were a few minor hiccups, such as us having to move the ceremony indoors because of the weather.  But that didn’t seem to dampen Ann’s spirits in any way.  By the time the pictures were taken and we could then get into the limo to drive us to the reception She was almost giddy.

Our driver knew to take us the “long” way around so that we could enjoy some quiet time.  Also, there was a bottle of champagne in the limo for us to enjoy.   I immediately popped the bottle and poured Her a glass and then poured one for myself.  We toasted.  She made me pull down my pants to make sure that i was wearing the correct panties, special ones that She had purchased at Victoria’s Secret.  She then produced a butt plug and inserted it up my ass.

I sat on the floor of the limo before Her, kissing Her feet, as we hurriedly drank that first glass of champagne.  As soon as Her flute was empty i poured Her another.  She asked for my flute and then she managed to pee into it.  She had to cut herself off in mid-flow so i offered her a second flute -- but that still didn’t totally empty Her bladder.

She told me that i had better start drinking because i had to empty both flutes before we got to the reception hall.  I barely made it.

The reception was as wild as any and everyone, me included, drank too much, but everyone seemed to have a good time. Ann and i eventually said goodbye and made our way back into the limo.  It was a short drive to our hotel and soon we were alone.  Since Ann had to pee i was stripped and given a golden shower.  I first licked Her clean and then continued to lick Her to an orgasm.  I was allowed to get cleaned up before returning to the bed.

When i came out of the bathroom Ann was lying there, grinning, more than a little drunk, and wearing a brand new strap on.  My butt plug was removed and my asshole soon was filled with her dildo.  She fucked me pretty raw.

Eventually i was allowed to clean both the dildo and the butt plug and to return to bed.  She dressed me in a cute little nightie, a teddy and matching panties.  I ate Her to two orgasms and then i licked Her asshole until She fell asleep.

The next morning would begin our honeymoon.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment