Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Taking by Lady Chaotic

We're dressed nicely after having been out at some vague location.

You are in a dark suit, white shirt with French cuffs and cuff links, dimpled tie, perfectly polished shoes and a pocket square.  I appreciate your look, but your attitude:  cocky, strutting, overbearing.  I smile softly to myself, thinking of how your little world is about crash down around you.

Me: I'm wearing a black dress, skirt to mid thigh, wrap-around, held together by only a tiny snap and a knotted bow.  Underneath, the classy understated silky dress is where the real show is.  Black lingerie, thigh high stockings and garter belt..  My feet are tucked into those impossibly high heels I showed you that one day.  My hair is down, straight and dark, falling onto my face in a sheet, until I smooth it away again.

I take your hand, and lead you into an almost bare room, my heels first clicking on the polished wooden floor, then softly padding on the thick area rug in the middle of the room.

I smile at you, and I slowly ease off your jacket, throwing it in a corner of the room, dismissing your expensive Armani armor.  Removing your cuff links, I run my hands up your arms, on the inside of your sleeves, feeling your toned muscles.  You just stand quietly and watch me intently, your eyes not leaving my face.  Pulling on your tie, I remove that too, quickly opening your shirt, almost popping buttons in the process.  Open and loose, your shirt hangs off your arms, mostly off your body, and I just stare at what I now claim as mine.

Even with these high high heels, I barely reach your shoulders, so I run my fingers through your hair and pull you down for a kiss, hungrily sucking and biting your lips.  As I devour you with my mouth, you push your tongue past my lips and I stop, slowing down and letting you explore, and giving you the semblance of leading.  I then start plotting, because that will be the last time that you will lead. Tangling my hands in your hair, I pull gently, scraping my short nails down your neck, across your shoulders, and over your chest.  Your stomach tenses as I continue downward, but then I stop at the top of your pants to suddenly reach up and yank your shirt off.  Throwing it with your discarded tie, I back up and grab some scarves nearby. As I retreat, you move forward and reach out to untie my dress, pulling it roughly 'til the snap pops and it opens.  You lean forward and grab my wrist, pulling me to you, pressing up against me as you ease my dress from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, your eyes never leaving mine, and your face so close I can feel your breath on my neck.  You make no move to kiss me.

I smirk and I lift a scarf to your face, wrapping it around your head twice, blindfolding you.  Walking you backwards a few steps, I take each hand and loosely tie each to a bar hanging from the ceiling by a chain, fastening you so that your hands are shoulder's width apart.

Quickly I unbuckle your belt and I open your pants, pulling them down to your ankles.  Your cock is semi-hard and it is growing as I kneel to nuzzle it through your boxers.   Then I slowly pull your them down your thighs, leaving them at your ankles along with your pants.  I nuzzle and kiss the under side of your cock, mouthing it and licking at your balls as a tease.  I love torturing you and making you suffer you this way.  Taking control, I keep you guessing.  Will I stop?  No!  No, not yet.

Sliding the tip of my tongue from the base of your cock to its tip, I slurp it just a bit, wrapping my lips around the tip and sucking it hard loving the feeling of it growing in my mouth.  I stroke my hand over your shaft .  Kissing along the length of it, I leave a wet trail from my tongue as I make my way up your stomach, kissing you as I move first to your belly button, then up to your chest.  I only pause to nestle the cleavage of my soft tits around your cock and then to give you a bit of a stroke, licking the tip of your cock after each down stroke.

I notice you succumbing to me, the proof being your slight hip thrusts.  I deny you, standing up and then walking around you, trailing my hand over your chest and then around your side and over to your back -- just to let you know where I am.  Wrapping my arms around you I press myself against your back, pushing my breasts into it, rubbing them back and forth, letting the lace scratch you a bit as you squirm.  Releasing you, I reach behind my back, unhook my bra, pull it off and return to rubbing you with my breasts.  My hard nipples flatten against your back as I rub against you from side to side, my hands stroking your hips and thighs.

Stepping backward a few paces, I take a moment to admire your full, rounded ass, your muscular back and your strong legs.  I am feeling moved by the sight of you: my beautiful monster, my animal, my creature. Mine.  I then drop to one knee and I kiss each ass cheek, nipping along each luscious curve.  I delight in the way your firm, muscled ass cheek springs back from my teeth.  I work my way to the center crevice, and, parting your ass cheeks, run my tongue along the crack.   I concentrate on your center, flicking and rubbing my tongue over it, then gently blowing cool air on it, watching it clench and unclench as your hips push back for me, wanting more and more.  Poking my tongue in, I slap one ass cheek, then the other, leaving my hand prints there.  I dip my head down to lick and suck your balls; then I trail my tongue over your taint and back to your ass.  The taste of you makes my mouth water and I leave your asshole very wet.  As I sink my teeth into your left ass cheek, I push my right thumb firmly but gently against your pucker, reaching around with my left hand to your throbbing, dripping cock.  I squeeze your shaft tightly and push my thumb into you, up to the knuckle, slowly working it in and out.  Each time I push just a bit more until my whole thumb is in your ass, and I am pushing in and pulling out, thumb fucking you, faster and faster.  I stop suddenly.  My left hand moves to your hip, my thumb presses against your pucker, and I ask you -- speaking softly.

“Do you want more?”

Mutely, you just nod, your breath coming a little faster, your legs tensing as you raise yourself on your toes, using the bar that you are tied to for leverage, all the while trying to impale yourself on my thumb.  I chuckle and pull away completely.  You make a disappointed grunt.  You can hear my footsteps retreat.  You lift your head...

“Miss?”

As I answer you, you can hear the smile in my voice...

“Just a second, I'll be right there. “ I reply.

I step out of my panties and into a harness which has a soft, large dildo attached.  Slowly I begin to walk back toward you, glancing at your exposed ass as I dribble a generous amount of lube on the tip of the dildo, working the lube over the shaft.  Once I’m again close, I rub my hand over your ass crack.  I use the rest of my lube to make you ready for me.  Then I start to rub the tip up and down your crack, pausing in the center to bounce the tip of it against your asshole.  Working my hips in small circles, I work the dildo in deeper and deeper until you've taken half of its 9 inches.  Leaning over your back, I again murmur.

“Do you want more?  Tell me... “

I simultaneously reach around, stroking your cock again as I cycle the full 4 + inches in and out of your ass quickly.

“More, boy?” I ask.

Groaning, you nod, trying to push back and take more.

“No, say it!  Tell me how much you want it!”

“Miss, please fuck me deep...”

I kick your legs further apart and I grip your hips, pulling you back against me. I thrust my hips roughly against you.  I push deep and hard, holding it there, all the way in, holding it there as I stroke you slowly...

“I hope you're ready...”, I say

Not waiting for an answer, I release your cock.  Digging my fingers into your hips and pulling almost all the way out, I pounce.  Once, twice and three times.  Then I thrust roughly in -- all the way in -- and then pull out; I start a rough, fast rhythm, with one hand on your hip and the other hand reaching up to your shoulder for leverage.  I keep fucking you deeply, hard and relentlessly. Raking my clawed hands over your back, I reach up and first pull your hair, and then move both hands to pinch and pull at your nipples.  Moving my hips from side to side, I stretch you and force you to take it all..  Then I reach around again to your dripping cock, timing each stroke to match each thrust, getting a brutal rhythm going.  As I feel your cock begin to twitch and throb, the precum starts to flow freely.  Wrapping my left arm around you, I stroke you with my right hand, holding tight.  My fingers dig into your body as I fuck your ass.  Pounding you, then I whisper:

“Boy, cum for me!”

Upon hearing this command, you let out a groan, your stomach tenses, your legs buckle a bit,  and you thrust your hips so that your cock slides within my hand.

I push as deep as I can as you cum, the ropes of pearly cum splashing against your chest and dribbling down my hand.  Your breath comes in gasps and groans and your knees buckle more; you push against me, almost falling against me.  I hold you up, your arms stretched out over your head.  You remain tied to the bar, now with my dildo in your ass.  Nuzzling against you, I reach down and disconnect the dildo from its harness, leaving it inside you...

"Okay... time for round two...”

0 comments:

Post a Comment