Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Dream by Dez

by Dez Panther


There i was... just a normal day at work.

It was getting late and most people had already left. I was stuck at the office. "Why did there have to be two people sick today?  Why did i agreed to do this extra work for them?" i said to myself.  I knew the reason why well enough. It was to get in 'good credits' with my chief, a good looking lady named Maria, a natural dominant. i had had a thing for her since she had started working here. So there i was again, alone on the work floor, with Maria working in her office -- waiting for me to finish up.

Time passed, it was half past seven. With the amount off work left i would be done in thirty minutes and able to be back home in time for my favorite show.  I was excited. I looked up when i heard a pair of heels walk towards me.  It was Maria. "Who else could it be?" I thought. I continued working; then i felt her hand on my shoulder.

"You are still working, boy?" she asked softly. "How much work do you have left, boy?" she continued.

I froze up for a moment and took a moment to breathe. She always called me boy when nobody else was around. It was a thing she did. I assumed it was her way of speaking.  It gave me comfort in a way.

"Thirty minutes, Miss Maria," i replied.

She grinned as she let her hand slide down over my chest. "Thirty minutes you said?"

"Yes Miss...  If i continue working, Miss" i said as i tried to concentrate.

"I am not sure i can wait that long for you, boy" she purred very softly.  I was almost unable to hear her as her hand ran down towards my crotch.

I swallowed, wondering to myself if i indeed had heard her right. I was confused.  I hadn't heard her well enough to be sure she had said that.  She pulled her hand back, and I felt her fingertips run over my belly button back up over my chest. I must have been dreaming what I thought she had said.  It couldn't have meant that she wanted me, could it? Her other hand now left my shoulder.  She said: "When you are done boy, come to my office."

I swallowed hard,  frozen in my chair. Was i dreaming or was i in deep shit? After about five minutes i stood up and i walked to her office. I knocked.

"Yes.  Yes, you can enter."  She sounded a bit pissed. The office was dark and the back of her chair was facing me.   I couldn't see her.  "So your work is all done, boy?"

"No, Miss Maria, but You wanted to see me, Miss?" i replied nervously.

"So boy...  i have noticed you seem to like me.   Now, if you do like me then strip."

I followed her directions.  I stripped naked. My cock stood out,  rock hard.

"I sense you are very submissive, boy..... so kneel.  And close your eyes."

I knelt on the floor in front her desk and I closed my eyes. I heard her chair rotate, and then I heard first some cracking noises and then her heels once again. She walked behind me.  Then i felt something wrapped around my face.  A blindfold?  "You can open your eyes now boy but you will address me with Mistress from now on." She walked in front of me.  Her voice sounded as if she might be grinning.

"Yes, Mistress" came from my lips. very naturally. i opened my eyes but the room was still in darkness.

"Oh... good boy!  You have earned this." she said.  I then felt something made of soft leather being wrapped around my neck and around my wrists.

I knelt there, frozen. I then heard a soft click -- a padlock being closed.  I then heard another two clicks. I sensed her moving.  Suddenly i felt my wrists being tugged at by the soft leather.  They must have been cuffs that she had been locking around my wrists. She laughed and before i even realized what had happened i was unable to even struggle.

"Only to make sure you don't run boy" she explained.

I started to get scared.  Why would i want to run? What is she planning to do with me? I started to breathe more deeply with every passing second. She removed the blindfold.  The lights were now on.  I needed a bit of time to slowly get used to light again, but I could see here there, sitting on her desk chair, wrapped in tight latex. My cock was growing harder.  My eyes looked at her hungrily. Surely, I was dreaming. My boss -- the most stunning lady i knew -- had me tied up in her office for her use?

She move her black hair off her shoulder.  She bent forward, reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a whip. "You haven't finished your work yet. For that lapse i have to punish you, boy." She grinned and then got up and walked behind me.

"Yes, Mistress but i didn't wanted to make You wait, Mistress," i said nervously. I heard the whip as she warmed up her swing with a practice stroke.

"Hold still and count boy. You will receive something that is called 'the dozen roses'.  It's for not finishing your work before coming to my office." Almost instantly I felt the whip land harshly on my back. *Thwack*

My teeth bit into into my lip and i started to count. There was nowhere to go.  I was still kneeling before the desk. There was the second blow *thwack* Then a third. My back started to to feel warm after the fourth stroke and from then on I felt my skin burning.  The intensity increased as 'the dozen roses' came closer to the end. "Eleven, Mistress."

I felt my back burning intensely; I felt tears come into my eyes. *Thwack* I swallowed hard. "Twelve, Mistress."  I gritted my teeth, trying not to burst into tears.

"Oh, my boy, you did so good! You deserve a little reward."

She crawled onto the desk, spread her legs, had me move to the edge of the desk, wrapped her legs around my face and smiled. "Now, be good! Please me!"

As i reached forward i could still feel my back burning. She grinned as she watched me squirming. I worked my lips and tongue on her pussy and as I licked around her lips she let out a soft moan. She then grabbed my hair and pushed me closer.  She obviously was getting close to orgasm. She moaned heavily, and then unexpectedly slapped my back with her whip. I again squirmed and my motions triggered her orgasm. i felt her legs squeeze together against my head. I blacked out.

When i opened my eyes i was again sitting at my desk.  i rubbed my sleepy eyes. "Had this all been just a dream? Just a dream?" Then I stretched..   My back was burning.  Had this all been a dream or not? Just then she walked in.  She gave me a evil grin...


~the end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment