Sunday, March 9, 2014

Late Night Whispers by Lark

There's nothing I love more than knowing how easily I can control a man just with the sound of my voice....

It was late at night, even later for him since he lives far on the other side of the pond. But he was working overnight that night, and he asked me to keep him company as he stocked shelves, getting ready for the Christmas shopping rush anticipated in just hours. He was the only supervisor on the floor that night, so he had to be furtive in his conversations with me.  From time to time I had to sit there quietly while I listened to him tell some person or another what they should be working on next.

When I know someone online, and I hear them speaking to people in their every day world, it is a treat to me.  I quickly began to feel myself getting just a little excited. It wasn't long before I was giggling both to myself and into his ear. I knew it threw him off.  I could hear him pause here and there as he spoke to his staff. Seconds after he dismissed whomever it was that he was talking to I heard him whisper seductively, "What are you giggling about?" -- and I knew that he knew.

We continued to talk a bit as he walked around the store checking in with one person or another. "Stack them like this." "Unload this." It wasn't long though before my giggles began to transform into soft sighs.

"You're going to get me into trouble," he said.
 
"I doubt it," I told him, breathily.
 
"It's beginning to get hard to walk," he told me. The only reply I could muster was a laugh.
 
The next time he stopped to speak to someone, my sighs merged with moans.  I could tell that his conversation was awkward and forced. It amused me. When I heard his conversation end he had no words for me. But I did for him.  I said, "Stroke for me."

It wasn't long before I heard his door shut; his breathing began to match my own.

"May I please cum?" I heard.  That surprised me. Ours had never a dom/sub relationship -- but at that moment I knew things had changed.

All I needed to say was: "Cum with me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment