Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spontaneous Confessions 2/15/2014

She is my weakness -
my kryptonite...
I am hers, and yet she is distant

She says the big feelings aren't there.

And yet.


I do not give up.
I continue wanting.
Waiting.

For I am hers.

---------------------------------------------

You stand in front of me.
You look down at me.
You control me.
You nurture me.
You challenge me. Always.
My heart surrenders to You, has since long ago.

--------------------------------------------

A Slave Can Dream



your about to leave and you say to me would i like a lift home as its on the way which i agree to as we get near the car your walking behind with Miss Annalieza chatting away as im about to open the door for you and Annalieza you and Annalieza pin up against the car.

you shout at me "put your hand behind your back now wanker"
 Miss Annalieza shout "do it now bitch"
 i do it and you secure my hands as your doing that Annalieza is putting a gag in my mouth once your done you turn me round look at me with an evil look in your eye lean into me and whisper

"now you can come to my home your here for my pleasure" Miss Annalieza then leans forward but as she does she grabs my balls and says " we're going to fucking hurt you and youll love every minute of do you understand me cunt"

you then push my out the way and open the door and tell me to get in as i do Miss Annalieza gos to the other door and then you get in so im sat between the pair of you on the way back you and Annalieza have fun teasing and tormenting me.

all of a sunden you telling Jingles to pull over you need the toilet he stops and you get out you lean in back in and say "get the fuck out the car i need a toilet" i get out and you remove the gag "now get on the floor" i lay down and open my mouth and you squat over my face and release your golden necter and take my trainers off and removers my jeans and underpants. you finish off and get up and then Annalieza takes her turn you use my underpants to dry your self and then when Annlieza finished she does the same and then you wipe my face with them you tell me to get up as im trying you and Annalieza stand laughting at me trying to get up as you keep pushing me back down you finally let me get up and put the gag back in my mouth and then we get back in and we're off again.

-------------------------------------------------------

I love my toys.

I wish my toys were like the spoons my mother used to collect.  So I could display them on a rack and show them off to my guests.

I wish I could take pictures of them and put them in my wallet, like people do their children.

I wish I could tell people about my need to get my bamboo or rattan straightened out again.

I love my toys.  I just wish I could tell everyone how much.

------------------------------------------------------


Tongue-tied --

the engraved assault on the rindy fruit
     of my body
as his voracious fingers hit
pay-dirt

and slip in
unassuming

he is such a fiend.

and I, an ice-quake of shivering
flowers under his touch.

By Lady Danika

----------------------------------------------

I am so very happy to be back where I belong, right at my Mistress' feet. I am so grateful she understands the issues I've been having and has the patience to bear with me as I work through them.

I love you my Mistress, thank you for allowing me to be yours,

Casey

0 comments:

Post a Comment