Saturday, February 8, 2014

She Changed My Life by Goliath

Inspirational Women

    The idea of picking and writing about just one inspirational woman in my life is very difficult as there have been many in my life. From my mother who taught me just how strong women can be, To my grade 9 teacher to had a huge impact on my life to my first girlfriend who helped me set a course in life, to my Mentor and friend Miss Dalia who I have learned so much from. But tonight I think I will talk about my first girlfriend as she had the biggest impact on my life to this point.

To understand why she is so inspirational to me one has to understand me when I first met her. When I met her I was going nowhere in life. I was in the depths of depression and I had incredibly low self-esteem. I thought I could achieve nothing in life in ether a professional or personal life and I was growing increasingly frustrated and angry in life to the point on one really wanted to be around me.

Then I met her, this beautiful, smart, elegant and successful lady and from that moment on my life began to change. She fell in love with me for reasons I could not understand at the time and took an interest in me and for my part I fail totally in love with her. I will not go in to details over our relationship but she had such energy and a unswerving belief in me that it could not help but move me to action and it made me believe in myself. She got me to finally go back to school and trying to live a healthier life.  While we did not work out and in never ending energy did not totally rub off on me what she helps set in motion has yet to stop or even slow down. Yes I did it all but she inspired me to be the best me I could be and due to that I went back and finish high school, I lost weight, I moved out of my mom and dads house and now I am in college. So where ever you are now Sus thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment