Saturday, February 1, 2014

Carl's Pro Domme Confession by Carl

"Father, forgive me for I have sinned."

"How long has it been since your last confession, my son?"

"Twenty five years, Father."

"Oh!"

"Yes.  I shall not recount the sins previous to last weekend, though. We'll just say I suffer from chronic horny slutitus that can only be cured by a real life dominatrix treatment. So in an effort to cure my symptoms i traveled to the only real city on this Island. In the days beforehand i had spoken to and made an appointment with a professional dominatrix."

"I arrived early and tried to eat something in a local pub. I did think this is a nice part of the city to have a dungeon. Miss Lara met me there at around three and we sat and chatted for an hour.  She seemed interesting and experienced and I enjoyed our conversation. She drank tea and we spoke about tumblr and pegging. During this she casually asked me about my limits."

"After a while we were on our way and walked through the city.  It seems different when you are walking beside a pro-domme to her private dungeon. We arrived as some of her neighbors were leaving and I wondered, "Do they know what she does here?"

"Inside were four rooms: a wonderful sissy room with all the clothes and wigs and vanity table and feather boas; a school room; a really well-equipped medical room; and a dungeon. There were more sex toys and pieces of bondage equipment than I had ever seen in one place before. The ball stretcher and arm binder caught my eye as well as some 'sounds', a cage and many gags."

"We were still chatting in a really relaxed way until I decided it might be better if I kneel, hopefully making my trainers in the Dominion proud. She led me into the boudoir and she sissied me right up. I warned her that if i looked any good at all I would end up turning into a totally tranny!"

"I'm a bit of a clothes fetishist, so I was delighted that she wore a latex corset and thigh high boots. She looked really good and she seemed to be really enjoying herself. I adored it when she put a collar around my neck. In not much time i was a full-on pink latex maid, wearing six-inch heels, stockings, panties, a latex French maid's dress, full make up, and a wig. I loved the look."

"It didn't take Miss Lara long to put a plug in my ass and to deliver a good spanking to me. After that I was brought to the dungeon. Walking over to there was a dangerous journey; once there I was cuffed and my hands were hoisted up to the ceiling by an electric winch."

"I had my ass cocked out every way because I'm a bit of an anal whore. Miss Lara had a big plug lubed up and was trying to fit it into my ass. She said it would be a challenge -- one which I was disappointed that I failed. I used to take pride in taking something that big into my ass. I've really let myself go."

"After that attempt, Miss Lara opted for a smaller vibrating plug, which she left inside me as she made me suck her long strap-on. She wanted my lipstick all up and down it. I did my best not to disappoint her and I endeavored to deep-throat the length of it.  It was much harder than it looked. At one stage Miss Lara was laughing, with her leg over my shoulder pulling my body forward as Her cock filled my mouth and throat."

"It wasn't long before I was on the bench.  She was ramming her cock into my ass. I was having a really beautiful D/s moment as I took her cock stroke after stroke.  I asked if i could touch my cock and she allowed me. She told me to stroke to orgasm, but I found it really hard to cum with a dick in my ass. But when i asked She allowed it.  Then the fireworks started."

"It wasn't rushed but I do remember having to beg a lot more to be allowed cum. She provided an amazing service.  I hung out afterwards for ages talking, but finally I had to make my excuses  and head back to real life."

"That's my confession.  Now, Father, you can take your hand off my bum".

0 comments:

Post a Comment