Saturday, February 1, 2014

An Unexpected Scene by Anonymous

After having been in the community for several years, I’d had the opportunity to go to the annual Kinky Kamping Trip.  A lovely secluded woods with a lake campgrounds area had been secured by the organizer.

As my slave drove up we saw several of our dear friends and plenty of people whom we’d not met before; all were setting up their tents and camping areas around the grounds.  There were several picnic tables set up and two fire pits around a general seating area where some people who were already settled in for the weekend were seated and enjoying each other’s’ company.

Slave and I began to get ourselves settled in as well -- with the help of the submissive members of our family chipping in to help him.  I walked away and let them work it all out while I visited with friends and met others there sitting in the general area.

While meeting some others, one FemDom seemed to take quite the liking to my devious mind as well as my treatment of my slave.  She’d heard about me and was very happy to have finally been able to spend some time with me.  During our conversation I’d discovered that she was expecting her female submissive the following day.

Between then and the next day several things occurred in the way of kink and this Lady seems to be quite observant of me wherever I went and whatever I was doing as were several others.  I quite felt as if I had groupies in addition to my kink family, with whom I was hanging around throughout the entire long weekend event.  I played, helped others in their play, taught a couple of things to my new mentee whom I’d also met while there.

The next day the Lady’s sub showed up.  They spent some time together away from me and those that I was hanging out with.  Someone had brought out a massage table and we were around it, watching a lovely scene.  I was perched on a picnic table observing when the Lady and her sub approached quietly.  The Lady sat next to me on the table while her sub sat close to her on the bench of the table.

Once the massage scene had finished the sub was instructed to sit on the massage table and face us.  The Lady introduced her sub to me and we exchanged pleasantries but I could see instant fear in the sub’s eyes as soon as my name was mentioned to her.

Sub: “Hello Panther Goddess, nice to meet you finally,” she said tentatively, her voice shaking slightly as she tried to put on a brave face.

Her Lady: “So, PG and I were talking earlier about a scene with you.” She said it matter-of-factly (as we had been).

The sub's eyes widened, her eyebrows lowered.  There was deep concern all over her face as she looked at me;  then she pleaded with her Lady not to include me in their play.

My left eyebrow rose and the corners of my lips curled into a familiarly-evil smile, familiar to those who know me.  There was an audible gasp by several of the people there.  A shock took us all in different ways.  A shock that this sub wouldn't want to play with me.

I turned into my not so-social-mode and I lowered my voice -- as I usually do when I detect an ounce of fear from someone.  “Your sub wouldn’t want to walk the tight rope we’ve already set up for her?” I asked her Lady while never breaking my piercing stare at the sub.

“I’m shocked, she usually wants others playing with us,” she said to me.  She turned to her sub and addressed her directly. “That was rude, girl. Apologize to PG this instant!”

I didn’t wait for the apology, “Perhaps she can show her apology when I tie her to that especially barky tree and run a pine cone across her back like a loofa?”

Her fear grew.  She was at this point shaking slightly and perspiring -- although it was a perfectly cool day and we were in the shade.  Her voice broke as she spoke. “Please forgive me, Panther Goddess.” She then pleaded with her Lady once more. “Please, Lady.  I’m afraid of Panther Goddess.”

At this point I couldn’t help but to break out into audible evil laughter and to prod her further, but indirectly.  “Perhaps she should just feel the lashes of my whips while she struggles against the bark.  I could mark her well from the back while the bark marks her from the front.”

Her Lady and I chit-chatted openly, negotiating the scene in front of the sub who grew ever more worried and genuinely frightened with each devious idea I presented to her Lady.  Her Lady told her to shut up while we talked.

The family and others hanging around were raptly attentive but unobtrusive during our discussion.  She and I were feeding off of each other in a sort of friendly one-upmanship regarding the evil we could do with her little sub. When we finally decided upon the most appropriate and quite wicked and delicious plan for the evening we turned to her. We saw tears streaming down her face.

The terror swelled within her so much so that she was sobbing quite a bit -- l and I’d not even touched her. At this point, seeing her sub in such genuine distress her Lady asked her why she was in such a state.

Her response, after trying to gather herself enough to even speak, was simple. “Because I’ve heard of Panther Goddess’ reputation and I know full well she would actually do those things -- all that you mentioned.

I laughed and responded in my sweet voice, “My reputation?  Do tell me; what is my reputation?”

“You are mean and cruel and highly sadistic,” she said, her head lowered.  She couldn’t be bothered to even look at me in her trepidation.

Laughter erupted from everyone who knows me and lots of heads nodded in agreement.  There were smiles of appreciation of that fact from people who didn’t know me at that time.

“Fair enough, that’s quite true.” And in a moment of sympathy and wanting to let her off the hook I added: “But dear girl, I don’t play with those who do not desire to play with me.”  I smiled and winked at her Lady who responded by getting off the table, going to her girl, hugging her, and then taking her off to their area to talk with her.

I went on to talk with the others around us -- who were all were speaking about the exchange.  I feigned innocence and said to them that I’m not a sadist, which made the laughter grow amongst us.

To cut this short, we never did play with that girl together that weekend.  She kept her distance from me -- but I did get her alone for a moment and talked with her about my reputation.  Afterward, she’d said that she would indeed play with me in the future and that she would trust me despite my sadistic nature.  She’d been able to watch me play with another during the course of that weekend and felt much better about me. Over time she and I have become good friends.  I’ve played with her on several occasions, but I always tease her about our initial meeting, a meeting that turned into an unexpected scene in and of itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment