Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Taste Of Death by Anonymous

Clear cut, simple style,
Aesthetics entranced me for a while.

Raw, as if ready to bleed,
A fact that only heightens my need.

Sticky, moreish, divine flavour,
Mouth-fulls I desperately try to savour.

Sweet nectar, dipped, droplets fall free,
My tongue to catch them with glee.

Fresh faintly fishy taste to behold,
By my need to devour I feel controlled.

Your pink flesh attracts me fierce,
With just a gaze, my soul you pierce.

A simple taste may lead to my death,
But need for you is my every breath.

To take you can give me so much pain,
I wish I had somebody else to blame.

My fault, I think, keeps us apart,
I do not know, whence it did start.

Allergic reaction I will have,
Your flesh is the poison I need.

Sushi, Why does my body hate you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment