Sunday, January 12, 2014

Empty: A Domme's Confession by Anonymous

Hummus.... It makes Me gag now to think about it, even though once I loved the stuff because it was something I shared with you over laughter and with much love....

And pita bread... I once promised to let you eat My pussy juices off those pure white triangles. To let you lick your lips and your fingers and duck your head with that secret smile of yours...

We never had breakfast in bed.  I promised to let you lick the crumbs off the sheets if I dropped any and kiss the corners of My mouth so I didn't have to use a napkin....

I was going to send you My panties -- after I'd worn them of course.  A pair at a time. The lacy satin Victoria's Secret pairs I let you buy Me for Christmas. I was going to let you sniff them and hide them in your desk drawer at your office....

We were going to  have one of those town houses with a big kitchen and a pool and a covered garage. We dreamed about how you would come home after work. I'd let you take off your shirt from the day's business and put on My collar and come kneel at My feet...

This is all gone now. "I want you but we don't always get what we want," is what you said to Me. It was your choice to walk away from everything I'd built for us -- for you. Your choice, not Mine. And I ache with it. The emptiness that fills the walls of My soul, which you inhabited for so long, is a painful reminder that really it is I who cannot have what I want....

I am so changed by all of this. The history, the story, the longing, the hurt....

0 comments:

Post a Comment