Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Certain Manor Party 2 by Kane

I heard her shout my name. "We're late", She said.  I jumped out of bed, a little disoriented.  I didn't really know where the hell i was at the time, and it took a minute or two for me to realize. Mistress laughed at the sight of me, my head a little dizzy, holding myself up by a post of the four poster bed.

Mistress had to be at her meeting and needed to get ready, so she rushed around doing her hair and make-up. She started ironing her clothes -- putting a burn in her blouse in fact.  I offered to finish the rest off for her while she busied herself with other things. I fetched her a drink, and started ironing her jacket.  Finished, i handed it back to her, and she pointed out that there was a crease near the shoulder.... so i ironed the whole thing again -- this time getting it right.

Mistress got dressed, and we rushed down to the car.  I drove her to her meeting, dropped her off, and then drove back to the hotel. After i had breakfast and went up to the room I started packing up her things.  Then i did mine, putting everything in one room, double checking to make sure i hadn't left anything lying around. It was about half past nine, and Mistress would be in her meeting 'til about half past one. I had time to kill (as i didn't need to check out till 11), so i loaded a movie onto my laptop, playing it for background noise. Triple checking that neither of us had anything left lying around in the room I saw Mistress's coat on the back of the throne where i had placed it last night. She had jokingly said i needed to sew buttons and that she had brought a sewing kit. Well, i certainly wasn't going to go rooting around in her stuff, but -- since i had noticed a small travel sewing kit in the bathroom -- i grabbed that and sewed up her coat.  By then it was 11, so i grabbed all the bags, put them in the back of the car, and drove to the car park.

I waited for Mistress's meeting to finish at half past one. I sat reading to kill time; there wasn't much else i could really do. I moved the car up closer to where i had dropped Mistress off.  She came out about 15 minutes later.

Mistress suggested we go for lunch, so i drove her into the town center, where we walked around looking for a place to eat. It was raining and a few times i offered Mistress my coat -- but she said she was ok. She looked as if she were freezing to me but i didn't want to argue. We eventually chose on a place called Nando's, a Spanish place i think. The food wasn't great, but the my company was amazing. Those eyes captured me -- again. Jesus, i could lose hours and hours of time gazing into those gorgeous eyes of hers!

Don't misunderstand. There is much more to her than her eyes. Her hair had felt like silk as i ran it through my fingers during the night. Her perfume was a bit intoxicating.  To be honest, when i leaned in to kiss her neck i took a deep breath of her. I've never known a scent to arouse me, but, whatever she was wearing, it definitely did. Her breasts.......OK,  we wont go there.

Anyway.....

Time was ticking and Mistress's train was about an hour away. Near the station we sat in the car waiting.  Suddenly Mistress turned to me and said "I want to watch you edge". So i drove to where i'd parked the car the last night, when i'd met her at the station.  It was pretty secluded. I inched down my jeans and started stroking my cock for her. A few times she moved my hand out the way to touch me.  When she did  i got this "ahhhhhh" feeling...  Her touch was.... yeah.... She eventually let go of my cock telling me to stroke it, but this time she took my balls in her hand (or should i say her fist) and started squeezing as i stroked it. She squeezed harder, then harder still.  She must have literally crushed them in her fist since i felt this incredible stabbing pain in my stomach. i jolted.  i wasn't in too much agony, but still I'd never felt a pain like that. For her giving me that, i was grateful. She lit a cigarette as i continued to stroke my cock, and then she threatened to put the end if it on my cock.....Yeah, that freaked me out.  I begged her not to, sort of holding her hand.  I wasn't trying to force the cig away from my cock.  I just held it there, nervous as hell that she was going to burn me with it. Her hand was so incredibly soft.  As i stroked a few times more, ash fell on my balls.  I jumped a little. That made her chuckle. I wanted to cum for her (trust me i really did) but after she had crushed my balls in her fist the throbbing pain put a stop to that.  Strange how i just can't seem to cum when i'm in pain. Maybe the two are linked in some way.

Next she told me she wanted to whack my arse. I flipped around in the car, my ass in the air as best i could manage.  She took her paddle brush and started hitting me with it. I forgot to count.  She started over. I thanked her for hitting me and counted -- and then i lost count, i just kept mumbling "Thank you, Mistress". OMG it fucking hurt! OMG, yes it fucking hurt. I couldn't unclench my ass cheeks so it REALLY fucking hurt. I think Mistress went past 100 count! (As i've said, i'd lost count at around 30 or something.) My ass felt on fire.  Sure, it was stinging.  It was painful. When she finally asked me to pull my jeans up it stung.  When i sat down it stung. But, OMG it felt soooooooooo good, too. Add that pain to the pain in my balls, still hurting from her squeezing me, and then add the weird sensation in my stomach.  All these together with a very very sore ass. All in all though it was a blissful pain -- if there is indeed such a thing.

Alas, the train was due in 10 minutes -- so we walked into the station and waited for the train to pull up.  I held her.  I didn't really want to let her get on that bloody train. So, to be honest, when it pulled up, i felt a twinge in my stomach. I carried her bags and placed them on the train. I kissed her one last time. She stepped on.  She found a seat. I blew her a kiss as the doors to the train closed. I turned around quickly and i welled up. I'd taken about four steps towards the car when tears started rolling down my cheeks. I held my head down, hiding them from anyone who might see me.

That was the moment that i realized, without a doubt, that i really loved her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment