Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nourish My Hunger by Anonymous

That plump round shape that catches the eye.
Pale blushes on creamy skin.
Fingertips touch tentatively to the surface, tantalizing my taste buds with the prospect of tasting such tender flesh.
My fingers curl and hands mould to the shape of it's plump, round form.
I draw closer, eagerly drawing long breaths though my nose to catch just a hint of the sweet fragrant perfume, emanating from it.
My lips part, saliva forming in pools of pure anticipation for the sweetness I am about to behold.
Eyes close, lips touch, pressing to the surface.
Soft transparent hairs cushion the skin to skin contact.
My breath washes out over it, A cloud of heat and built up desire.
Slowly I close my jaw, teeth effortlessly sliding over the moist inner flesh, funneling sweet nectarous juices into me.
My tongue revels in the flavour, so distinctive and beloved.
Almost moaning with delight to finally feast, suckling in a small mouthful of plump moistness.
Drinking down the oozing honey liquor that drains into me.
Nothing beats a ripe peach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment