Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm A Slut? by Sillien

I had no idea just how slutty I was -- until it was pointed out to me by the Ladies of the Dominion. I obviously want nothing more than sexual attention. You should see me in my Dominion Panto costume, all puffy and frilly, with the nice, smooth stockings. Mmm, they feel so nice and silky and…*ahem*

And then there’s my stretched hole. Yes, it’s capable of opening itself wide to swallow things up -- the greedy little thing it is. It just wants to be filled to the limit and to be pumped, like the good little hole that it is. It took me quite some time to admit that that does indeed make me slutty. I mean, men with their dignity intact certainly don’t have the desire to drop to their knees and spread their cheeks wide open for penetration. They also don’t eat their Thanksgiving dinner “stuffed,” which is what my Mistress instructed me to do.

Have you ever heard of “Enhanced Rules Greedy?” Every Sunday night we have Games Night right here, in this very spot. I sit at that table just on the other side of the room. Every time I put points on the board, I get to touch myself. I get to stroke my little cock, something I don’t get to do much at all, until it’s my turn again. If I get zilch on a turn? I have to smack myself in the balls. And when I actually win a match? Ahh… I get to...ruin an orgasm. That’s right, my highlight of the week is often getting close to but not really cumming. I get it all worked up and then, just as it’s about to erupt… I have to let go. I watch it dribble out of me. How slutty is that?

Does my love of cunnilingus make me a slut? Wanting to go down on a woman?   Fantasizing about giving her head like a good little.... .Oh, I suppose it does. I mean, women in that role are often called sluts, so why not also a man who loves having a woman’s juices splattered all over his face. A man who wants to crawl over to his Lady’s pussy lips -- and touch them with the tip of his tongue.

You know, I think what really makes me a slut is how all of this gets a rise out of me. How my penis starts to swell as I think about everything I have just mentioned. How ready for sex I get when Mistress talks about these things, too.

When it’s all said and done I think there’s nothing wrong with my slutty nature -- just as long as I keep focused on the fact that it belongs to my Mistress. I get to be a slut for her. And any shame I feel about it belongs to her as well.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment