Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Always Given In by Anonymous

You catch my gaze,
Sitting there, so beautiful.
The hot air carries your sweet sensuous scent to my nose and drags me closer by my very soul.
I yearn for you, mouth watering, head swimming, every breath feeding the fire in my chest.
I desperately desire to devour you.
I live for you inside me, but I try to resist. I know you hurt me, and make me work hard to overcome the effect you have on me.
I am so weak, the many times I've given in before mark my body.
My hand shakes, reaching out for you, fighting myself for every millimeter.
Fingertips finally reach you, touch you, caress and mold to your shape.
They take a soft grip and draw you to me.
to my lips, we meet and I feverishly take you within me.
Your sweet flavour floods my senses and my eyes close in pure ecstasy.
I am so weak.
Why must you be so delicious?

Damned cookie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment