Sunday, November 24, 2013

Breathe Me In by Anonymous

I reach that space
The line between conscious and make believe
Drunken haze cut my sharp reality
Torn dreams and bent mentality
The skewed view that occupies my mind
In the time she occupies my body

I become something else
her feverish re-imagination of my form
shifting moment to moment with fluidic desires
reforging in the fires of her unquenched lust
for the control she already has

She tears at my skin
wanting to break me open and crawl inside
mess with the very fibers of my being
strum at them as if playing me like her musical instrument
taunting from me the exquisite noises that spell out the symphony of her fantasy.

Wet tears, bare fears, sweaty palms
she appears
deep inside my mind
Taking away my sense of self
giving me a sense of purpose
giving me a sense of ownership
that's all I become

in the hot heated moments of this painful playtime
wrenching at my understanding of how the world works
I enter hers
her world
where every moment she seeks to tear me apart
into invisible atoms of pure submission
and breathe me in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment