Sunday, November 24, 2013

An Exquisite Corpse Part 2

by: Bambi, Eli, Susannah, Joracus, Summer and Nej
Edited by Nej

I crept silently along the dark, damp wall, looking furtively around me, searching.  I had heard there was a Femdom here, but the place appeared to be in ruins.  The moon was high and the light shown softly over the crumbing castle, casting long shadows.  The grounds were overgrown and deserted; cicadas chirped loudly in the background, creating a loud hum.  As I slowly circled the ruins, working my way steadily toward the center of the demolished castle, I heard faint rustling behind me, barely audible over the roar of the cicadas; the air was still and cold. My pace quickened, heart pounding.  I jumped over the low, rock wall, crouching down, praying I wasn't being followed.  Suddenly a cold blast of air ripped through the night and then -- everything went still.  I peeked slowly over the cold, rock wall searching for someone, anyone. As I scanned the grounds a shadow flitted across the night sky.  I squinted looking closer. “What was that?” I thought silently to myself.  I inched forward, craning my neck to get a better look and suddenly a woman materialized in front of me.  She was a translucent shape, clad in leather, dark hair pulled back severely; these accentuated her angular features and pale skin.  A long, leather bull whip hung from her right hand.  Her thigh high boots shone in the moonlight.  She stared at me.  Then, moving closer, she leaned in and whispered, “Follow me slut, I know what you’re here for.”

I stared back at her and I felt the anger rising. I took a step back in shock. In all my years as a musician in Second Life, no one has ever greeted me with such insulting words. Then I heard her shout "Get on your knees, bitch ".  I managed to say, "Excuse me, are you talking to me?  I was invited here to play music at an event and is this how you treat visitors?" She shouted again:  "I told you once, slut: men kneel here!" I spoke. "What? Listen, Lady, I am a respected musician and I certainly did not come here to be insulted like this".

She sighed softly and her gaze never left my face. “I don’t think you know why you came here, boy. In fact, I don’t think you know the first thing about who…or WHAT…you really are.” The look on her face was beginning to scare me – it was almost…predatory. “Look," I said, "let’s just forget this whole thing! I’ve clearly made a mistake.” I turned and strode toward the door, only to find my way blocked by the most massive person I had ever seen, holding a very large bull-whip. I heard her chuckle softly behind me as I stumbled to a halt.

I spun around quickly looking behind myself, only to find nothing there. I looked around, violently, trying to find the source of the noise: a chuckle. Beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I got more and more nervous. It happened again. Again the chuckle.  Spinning around once more I saw it, standing there now in front of me.  I was staring blankly.

I froze, feeling icy cold hands gently stroking my neck. I attempted to wrestle away from those hands -- but they wouldn't have it. As I writhed, they steadily became firmer, almost monastic in their grip. Sharpened fingernails reminded me to be still. As I tried to control my breathing, my mind raced ahead. Who is this behind me?  Who is that chuckling fool in front of me? Perhaps they are friends. While reaching out to the amorphous being in front of me I thought I detected the glimmer of a tear. I said: "Lady, would you like a drink?"

"I would not." She leaned back in her chair, regarding me coldly. I shivered. "Boy, I don't think you truly understand why you are here..".  I replied: "L...ady? Am I not here to serve you?" She laughed a cruel laugh as she stood and slowly approached where I now cowered on the floor. Leaning down she tipped my face back and ran a fingernail down my cheek, the pointed toe of her boot pressing against my naked cock. "Oh, you will serve me, boy!" I screamed as she placed a cold, metal collar closed tightly around my throat, chain attached. Cold laughter echoed in the chamber as she dragged me to the stone slab and chained me to it. She was not gentle, and my sobs of pain and my pleas for mercy were greeted with a broad grin.  It never reached her eyes. "Scream as loud as you want, boy!  Only the ghosts will hear you!" Then I felt the cold steel of a dagger -- opening my flesh, my warm blood dripping down my side. "You see boy, you will serve me -- with your life." She gestured with her blade to the far end of the room. To my growing horror I saw the ghosts of subs long thought to be exiled coming to claim me.  As a brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment