Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Biker Part 1 by Connor

He tilted his head back...downing yet another shot with his brothers...ridding his throat of the road dust  ..back in their bar once again...as he sets the shot glass down his eye caught a figure walking through the door..he turned his head ...red hair ..tits out to there and legs up to her sweet ass....he growled a bit inside as he looked beyond her seeing an independent come through the door....the new biker looked at the bar seeing  me and my brothers...his eyes flashed wide then he leaned into the woman and whispered something ...I chuckled ....the pussy, i bet he wanted to run....the woman dismissed him....a flash of disgust in her eyes...it made me shiver, damn I love when a woman does that...he is nothing to her. She was dressed in new leather..the smell was heady and hot...damn i wanted her...she strolled into our bar as if she'd just bought it...looked us up and down as she passed...i looked at my brothers but they hadn't noticed...i shook my head, idiots..i looked back and she was standing in front of me  hands on hips...looking up at me with a stern disgusted look on her face...i looked back...a chill running through me....fuck me she is scary...i loved it...i tried to toughen up...."hey sexy...what ya need? i winked at her...and started to say more and she quickly stepped into me..her hand grabbing my balls through my jeans....she tightened her grip as i reach up to push her away..her steely glare unwavering...i lowered my hands and tried to man up...my brothers were watching now...they didn't see her grip on me...i heard a murmur.. i knew they thought I was going to have her in the back room shortly..i smiled to keep up the facade...she knew she had me..and wasn't worried if anyone knew it...i looked into her eyes...begging her with mine to spare me....she smiled wickedly...she knew what i am ...she knew it from the beginning,  the bitch....her grip loosened and she nodded at the taps behind the bar... then went and sat down...as she went to a table she looked at the one she had come in with...then abruptly stopped...faced him and closed her fist...i saw it but he didn't....i chuckled...he looked at me ...never seeing it come ..she slammed him hard in the middle of his face.....he fell back on his ass...his nose a bloody mess...she screamed at him....fuck off bitch..I'm tired of you and your whining....he scrambled up and tried to look tough but failed miserably...she actually flexed at him and he turned and ran...we all laughed...she ignored us and sat down...i nodded at the bartender ...Shiner Bock...she passed me two and i went to the woman's table...i set one down in front of her and pulled a chair out to sit on...she reached out her foot and hooked the chair rung....pulling it back in, shaking her head 'no' slowly....she spoke quietly without looking up...I'll be ready shortly...you had best be ready as well....i nodded and quickly downed my beer...looked over at my brothers....guys I'm out...stay off....or else..I headed out the bar and jumped on my bike...i kicked it over and it rumbled to life..squeezing the tank with my thighs i wondered if she bites...i looked back through the window and she was sitting there drinking her beer....sipping slowly...painfully slowly.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment