Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pirate Femdom Part 2 by BBDuncan

Red Handed Jill watched her First Mate with complete satisfaction at the job she did preparing her unwilling victim for his demonstration. As the speedo was stripped from his body Jill snickered at the tiny dick she saw.

Green Eyed Sue commanded another Lady to get "The Bag"! A large brown valise was handed up from the pirates' boat and was passed to Sue, who chuckled as she opened the valise and presented the open duffel for her victim to see. The volunteer's eyes opened wide as he saw the contents: a wide array of toys that he might come to very intimate terms with.

Reaching into the bag Sue pulled out a huge butt plug and lube. "I think this is just perfect for our up tight volunteer." she snickered. "He needs to have his mind opened up. So I'll put this in a spot that is sure to influence his mind." She laughed heartily. Then she applied a small amount of lube to the plug and beckoned a lady from the pleasure craft over.

"What a lovely Lady you are!  Come here." said Sue, "What's your name? Do you know this.... 'thing'?". The new Lady shuddered and stammered "I am Clarissa, and yyyes Miss...  he is my husband.".

Sue asked "Tell me, does he treat you well Clarissa?"

"Usually Miss." a shaken Clarissa stated.

"Call me Sue, Clarissa. You will be one of us soon and then will come to understand the true power of being a woman." Sue glanced at the woman, knowing that she would soon find her true calling as a strong woman.

"Does your husband like anal sex Clarissa?" Sue asked "and do you?" (already reading the signs that this scum liked a lot of things that weak men do.)

"Yes Miss, he does -- but I don't." said the new woman.  "I see, Clarissa. In time you will learn that he is really a weak man that prefers to be dominated but is afraid because of how he would be treated by his friends."

"You leave my wife out of this..."said Clarissa's husband.  He screamed as the whip strikes him again.

Sue grabbed his balls and looked him in the eye.  "You are really afraid, aren't you worm? No need to answer." she said as she noticed out of the corner of her eye that his cock had started to harden under the threat of being dominated by his wife.

"See Clarissa, he gets hard at the thought of being dommed by you."  chuckled Sue -- along with the rest of the Pirates. "Now all you need to do is what we teach you.   I promise you this:  your life will change greatly for the better."

Clarissa took a deep breath and noticed all the signs of arousal in her husband. She felt free.  She felt empowered to control her own life and she decided to teach her husband the way a man should really behave around his wife. Unbidden she reached for the butt plug and made sure there was just enough lube on it. She parted her husbands ass -- and pushed the plug into his tight anus. The man muffled a scream, as his cock instantly got hard.

Further emboldened, Clarissa grabbed a big cock-shaped dildo from the bag. She walked around in front of her husband. "You also are always demanding that I suck your pathetic cock too, don't you, dear?" she asked harshly, quickly mastering her toy.

"Yes dear, but please be kind to me.  Remember all the good things I do for you." pleaded her husband cravenly. "Don't I provide a good home and role model to our kids?"

"Ha!" mocks Clarissa, "Yes, I suppose you do help with raising the kids...whenever you decide to come home.  And yes your income HELPS make our lives comfortable...but I work as hard as you do.  Then I am "expected" to do all the household work, too!  To drive the kids around, and also all the 'fun things' you want to do in the bedroom.  Oh, and then if something isn't right I get the blame for it."

"It's gonna change now dear. Do you understand?"

A whip cracked nearby; the worm cringed and he said merely "Yes, 'dear'."

Further emboldened Clarissa sneered.  She then said "You will call me Mistress or Ma'am from now on!  Is that clear, 'dear'?"

"Yes Ma'am." said her husband, opening his mouth and greedily sucking the 'cock' he was offered  He licked it like he wanted his own to be treated.

"Now," says the new Mistress, "you will suck this cock just like you want me to suck your cock all the time." She looked down and was surprised to find her husband's cock harder than she had ever seen it.  It was twitching furiously as pre-cum leaked from it more effusively than she could ever recall.

"Don't you dare cum!" she ordered. "You have always cum whenever YOU wanted.  Well, no more, dear! Your climax is in my hands from now on!  Is that clear?"

The newly sub husband gulped, released the 'cock' from his mouth, and said, "Yes Mistress!" He was struggling mightily to control his impending orgasm. He realized he was more turned on than he had ever been before.  He went back to sucking the 'cock' his new Mistress had offered him.

"And now I am going to punish you for the neglect I got in bed last night!  You came in, stripped, slid your tiny cock inside me and then came -- without any amount of concern as to whether I came or not! No!  You merely said a quick 'That was good, dear; thank you' -- and then went to sleep."

Sue, I don't know how to handle a whip, but will you make sure his ass is striped and red for me please?"

Sue said, "I can, Clarissa, but perhaps you already know how to use this."  Sue handed a paddle to the new Domme.

Clarissa grabbed the paddle gleefully and said, "Indeed I do Sue! Thank you!"

"Bob (referring to her new toy), you will count each spank calling out the number followed by Ma'am!   Is that clear?"  She removed the cock from his mouth as she spoke to him.

"Yes Ma'am." he said with trepidation.

End Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment