Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mrs. Robinson by Anonymous

From Anon


        It was Christmas Eve and the snow was falling softly outside my window. I sat at my desk furiously running over the numbers in an attempt to get the last report before the holiday submitted so I could get out and join the family when the phone rang. I looked down at the display and just as I expected, it was my boss.
    "Hello?" I said, somewhat sounding disheveled.
    "Do you have your report in yet? It's Christmas Eve and you and Sara are the only two I'm waiting on." I could hear the slight annoyance in her tone.
    "Yes  Mrs. Robinson. I'll have it in 10 min..." I didn't get the last word out of my mouth before she cut in.
    "You have 5!"
    "Yes Ma'm" I trailed off as I heard her phone slam down. Her voice was normally sexy but today sounded extremely sexy and I couldn't decide if it was because she was trying to be stern or just because I've looked at her in a different light since the company party.
   
    I frowned and glanced out the window at the falling snow which was starting to pile up and I began to rethink the events of that party that took place the previous week. I remembered how she had had slightly too much to drink. Not so much that she was slurring words and stumbling. She would never lose control like that and was far too smart and far too professional to let the other employees see her in such a state. She did however have just enough to curb her inhibitions slightly. Or so I thought.
    I was walking down the hallway returning from the restroom back to the party and she was walking toward me. She stopped me and pulled me aside out of view and earshot from the rest of the people attending the party.
   
    "It doesn't look like you're going to make the quota this month" she said in a matter of fact tone as she positioned herself so she could see anyone that might approach from the main ballroom.
    Not make numbers? I've made or beat the quota every month in 2 years. What was she thinking? She wasn't aware of the fact that I knew she intentionally upped the quota provided by corporate.
    "Oh just wait, the month's not over yet. I'll make numbers." I said confidently.
   
    Although she was 44 she looked 10 years younger. I had often times overheard her talking about going to the gym and it showed. The black dress she wore hugged her body and accentuated her toned curves in all the right ways.
    She quickly grabbed me by the tie with her right hand and placed the fingers of her left hand into the waistband of my pants grabbing my belt at the clasp and forcefully pulled me in close. I was completely caught off guard and my eyes widened with sudden shock.
     "You sound pretty confident." she whispered in my ear, "I hope you're right... for your sake".
     I could see a sparkle in her piercing blue eyes through the black frame glasses she wore and I knew at that moment she  enjoyed the shock she put into me. She got off on it and I have to admit, so did I.

    I jumped slightly as I came back to the present  at the sound of Sara's voice. "Merry Christmas" she said while walking out the door. I wished her a Merry Christmas in return and looked at the clock, alarmed. "Oh Shit!" I thought. I had been daydreaming for four minutes! and what's worse... I was now the only one in the building aside from my boss.

    I began to pound on the keyboard as I glanced from window to window on the screen mercilessly entering digits just to have a number in the field before finally saying Fuck it and clicking the SUBMIT button. I briefly felt a bit of relief. Like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. The report might have been submitted late and it might not be completely accurate, but it was in.
Then the phone rang again. My heart began to beat intensely once more. I picked up the receiver and said hello. "Come down to my office before you leave." was all she said before hanging up.

    The computer sang its little chime as it shut down and I stood up, grabbed my coat and began walking down the hall. I switched off the light and my stomach began to feel slightly queasy from nervousness. I thought to myself "This is ridiculous. I have nothing to worry about. So what if I didn't make her quota? I was still one of the best, if not THE best on the team. There was no way she would fire me. I started to tell myself that she just wanted to thank me for such a good year and maybe congratulate me. But no matter what I said to myself the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach didn't go away.

    I stood in the doorway to her office leaning against the frame with my coat wrapped over my arm trying to look as relaxed as possible. "Well, I'm on my way out. You should have the report."
    Her hand brushed the long wavy black hair back behind her ear and out of her face exposing her incredible eyes as she looked up over her glasses and said "Come on in and sit down".
    She didn't sound so annoyed now, actually she sounded like she was trying to set me at ease and I wondered if she could sense my nervousness. "Yes Ma'm" I said and I walked in and sat down she stood up and walked around the desk towards me. She was wearing a dark red business style jacket with a white blouse underneath and a matching red skirt that came down to just above her knees. My eyes trailed down from her face along her body and stopped at her brightly painted toes peeking through her red high heeled shoes. My nervousness turned more into a feeling of wow as I sat there and looked at her. How could I continue to work for her? I've never worked for a woman that I was so physically attracted to. There was just something about her. Something about a strong woman in a position of power over me. It turned me on... a lot!
   
    "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I said trying to mask the nervous attraction. "Did we make the quota?"
    She stood over me, looking down on me with a mischievous grin as if to say "C'mon. You're not fooling me." and I could see that same sparkle in her eye that I saw the week before.
    She stepped forward, leaned down and put her hands on the arm of the chair bringing her face in close to mine she softly whispered "No. YOU didn't." and she tilted her head slightly, paused for a second and smiled before grabbing my coat and tossing it to another chair across the office.
    She straightened up and walked across the office towards a file cabinet and pulled out a bottle. "You also called me Mrs. Robinson. You know the divorce was finalized months ago and that I have never liked to be called that." she said in an elevated voice with her back to me as she poured herself a drink and capped the bottle.
    My eyes slowly started to gaze up from the high-heeled shoe along her toned calves and up to her firm ass and I realized that I could just be in a predicament here.
    She placed the bottle back in the drawer and casually picked up the pointing stick she used when giving presentations, walked toward me and sat on the edge of her desk. She exuded confidence and authority and I was really getting turned on. She took a long sip of her drink and placed the glass down on the desk beside her. She held the pointer in her right hand and gazed upon it. "You know, in some countries people get whipped or caned for not producing a certain output?" she said without looking up from the stick while she tapped it against the palm of her left hand. Her slight grin turned into a giggle as I silently gasped.
She didn't wait for an answer and before I knew it she had grazed the inside of my thigh lightly with the end of the implement.

    She stood up, drew the stick back by her side and walked around the chair behind me. I started to turn my head to follow her with my gaze but she gently placed the pointer to my cheek, motioned for me to look straight ahead and said "Eyes front". Without a word I turned my head to look straight at the wall across the office. I continued to look straight ahead and I couldn't see her but I could hear the whipping sound of the long wooden implement flying through the air as she whisked it about. She brought it down hard on the leg of the chair and it made a loud SMACK! Startled, I jumped slightly in my chair and my eyes opened  wide and I glanced nervously about the office in front of me without moving my head. She stepped in closer toward the back of the chair and I could feel her body lean against it as she softly stroked my hair to relax me. "Relax... Just relax. There is nothing to be nervous about." I breathed a slight sigh before she leaned down from behind me and whispered in my ear "I know who you are and I know what you like.... Mr. Jimmy Oh!"
    My eyes widened once again with fear and I sat there like a deer in headlights completely paralyzed. My career flashed before my eyes and I started to go over the list of acquaintances from my online persona trying to figure out who She was.

TO BE CONTINUED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment