Saturday, September 28, 2013

Is It Happy by Doc

                                        Is It Happy?

“Brenda,” said Joanne, I’d like you to meet my newest acquisition.  I refer to him as ‘It’.  “Say hello to Brenda!”  She gave It a tug on its leash.  It was down on all fours (well, knees and hands, so ‘almost’….).

“Hello, Brenda,” It said, gazing up at her crotch.  Brenda smiled.  She didn’t mind.  It was on a leash for Pete sake!

“Having fun down there?” Brenda said with a grin.  She winked at Joanne.  She then spoke to her, ignoring It.  “So where did you get this one, Joanne?  The pet shop?”

“More or less…. He’s actually on loan from Claire.  Her regular guy from out of town is here for the week so she asked me if I’d help her out and get It out of her hair so she can concentrate on important things – like Bill.”  Joanne looked down at It, smiling.  “It has worked out very well.  I’m thinking of asking Claire if she’d let me keep it for another week.”

Brenda spoke. “She works way too hard.  I bet she’ll could use a vacation after having Bill over for the week.  On top of her regular job, too!”

Joanne nodded.  “I’m betting on that.”

“So what does It do?” asked Brenda.  “Is it trained?”

“Well, Claire told me It was, but she isn't very demanding.  You know Claire…. Off in a million directions leaving loose ends hanging on every project she undertakes…..”  Joanne paused. “I love Claire, but … well, you know.”  Brenda knew exactly.

“I think we need to work on It’s training, Joanne,” said Brenda hesitantly.  Joanne giggled and then broke into laughter.  “Oh, yes!  That why I asked you over today, in fact.”  Joanne paused, glancing down at It.  “You haven’t noticed, have you, Brenda.”

“Huh?” She peered down at It.  At first she was confused.  Then she spotted the joke.  “Oh, my, god.  You didn’t fit him up with one of THOSE, did you?”  Joanne nodded.

They both broke into laughter.  It moved slightly.  Joanne spoke first.  “I didn’t like that little movement – one little bit!  What about you, Brenda?”  She handed a small black box with buttons on it to her best friend.
“Oh, I didn’t either!”  She grinned.

Then she asked a question that had been playing around the corners of her mind.  “Joanne, why me?  Why are you letting me help train It?”

Joanee took both of Brenda’s hands in hers and then – looking briefly over her shoulder at It – replied.  “Easy!  It is into sadistic females and you were the best qualified.”

At this Brenda looked down at it, dialed the box setting up to nine, and hit the button.  It let out a yelp and jumped.  “Oh, my…. You’re right Joanne!  It needs someone like me to help you train It.

Brenda then hit the button once, twice, three times… four times… five times.  Joanne grinned.  “A whole week, Joanne!  A whole fucking WEEK!”

She looked down at It, shaking and sweating.  “What do you say, It?”

It replied instantly, “Thank you, Miss!”
D

0 comments:

Post a Comment